Windows 10: Need help with cross play on pc. I can play with my friend on ps4 but not PC

Discus and support Need help with cross play on pc. I can play with my friend on ps4 but not PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am logged into the same microsoft account on my ps4 as i am on PC. Yes im playing on bedrock. We have eachother added since i can join on ps4 but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by williamschell1, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Need help with cross play on pc. I can play with my friend on ps4 but not PC

I am logged into the same microsoft account on my ps4 as i am on PC. Yes im playing on bedrock. We have eachother added since i can join on ps4 but not pc. He doesnt even show up on my friends tab under play on pc. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!

:)

williamschell1, Jan 8, 2021
  2. imabzb Win User

How to play minecraft PC with someone on PS4?

Just to confirm for anyone else... I did purchase it for the PC and it's actually pretty simple to play cross platform without any additional costs. Just add your friend on the PS4 and visa versa. Once either one of you is in a game, the other can simply
    click on that player in the friend list and select "Join" to join their game.

imabzb, Jan 8, 2021
  3. How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform

How to play minecraft on ps4 with friend on pc

tomasbox123, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Need help with cross play on pc. I can play with my friend on ps4 but not PC

Cross platform play

So I've been playing a lot of fortnite lately and was wondering if cross platform was possible with PC. I've seen that PS4 and PC can play together but Xbox can't cross play with anyone. Is there a way that I just don't know about?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

FurballMAN44, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Need help with cross play on pc. I can play with my friend on ps4 but not PC

1. Need help with cross play on pc. I can play with my friend on ps4 but not PC - Similar Threads - Need help cross

2. Need help on ps4 remote play installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on ps4 remote play installer: So i wanted to try and download the PS 4 Remote Play for my laptop but it always ends up with the same error on the installer if someone could give me some suggestions on how i can fix this that would be greatly appreciated oh and also i am running on a windows 10 laptop 178924
  3. Need help on ps4 remote play installer

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help on ps4 remote play installer: So i wanted to try and download the PS 4 Remote Play for my laptop but it always ends up with the same error on the installer if someone could give me some suggestions on how i can fix this that would be greatly appreciated oh and also i am running on a windows 10 laptop 178924
  4. why can i not play with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can i not play with my friends: i try to change the info but i dont know how, and if i try to click Get help fixing this it dosnt work it dosnt display the page and im using switch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-play-with-my-friends/18ca4ae3-e52d-42d7-8eef-07bf9fdcc56b
  5. Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4: If I buy minecraft from the microsoft store on windows 10, would i need an xbox live subscription to play it online or would i have to buy a subscription as well?...
  6. Steam Friends cross play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam Friends cross play: OK So basically I got the pc game pass. Me n my mate wanted to play Astroneer. Now I bought mine on Microsoft n his on steam however in the xbox app where you download the games I could link my steam. But none of my steam friends appear online or even on my friends list...
  7. How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform: How to play minecraft on ps4 with friend on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-minecraft-on-ps4-cross-platform/1804e09c-3ef0-4b96-8543-784e9f88d1b1"
  8. Ark update pc/Xbox cross play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark update pc/Xbox cross play: Just wondering when the ark update is going to hit the windows store i currently play on a server with friends on xbox while im on the windows 10 version and since they got the update i can no longer play with them. This is really annoying because i bought the game pass...
  9. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the game for her account. I have rebooted everything multiple times. Nat type on the...
  10. need help in playing audio on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need help in playing audio on PC: need to trouble shoot the lack of sound on all my programs. Want audio restored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-playing-audio-on-pc/d97fa209-eebb-4161-9765-473e10a34627