Windows 10: Need help with dash.js error. type=download, id= manifest, message unk

Discus and support Need help with dash.js error. type=download, id= manifest, message unk in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I couldn't introduce myself I couldn't see how to start a thread. The specs are filled out as much as I can find. I actually managed to put in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bonnie Jean, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Need help with dash.js error. type=download, id= manifest, message unk

I couldn't introduce myself I couldn't see how to start a thread.
    The specs are filled out as much as I can find.
    I actually managed to put in Windows 10 over my Windows 7 a few weeks ago. Everything worked great. I watch 1 video during the day and have done so for years. Yesterday I started to watch, I get the commercial and then before it starts I get this message: dash.js error. type=download, id= manifest, message unknown error code 2004
    I have tried this several times and it is the same. It is a 37-minute program with commercials taking up the rest of the hour.
    Is this a virus? I have run Microbytes and it found pup wear and it is deleted. Super Anti-spy was clean, Windows Antivirus was no threats found. I had an adware program I was told to use when I had a problem with windows 7 and that is clean.
    I have many medical problems and don't understand long complicated explanations with lots of use of Capitals like CPU etc. I look up what I can. My illness keeps me sleep-deprived and memory loss is always a problem.
    I will try very hard to do what you tell me to do. Thank you so much.

:)

Bonnie Jean, Oct 11, 2019

2. Error Message/ Blue Screen of death Need help with dash.js error. type=download, id= manifest, message unk :(.....

I am running an AMD system, with an Asus K8N4-E Deluxe(754) Mobo ocasionally when Iam gaming or downloading Music, I get this bizzaire error message DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. what does this error message mean? Is this Error message caused by my hard-drive or Motherboard? Please help!

Pheonix_789, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Critical Error Messages

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type Powershell
    • Type the following 2 commands in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"}

• Close the Powershell window.
    • Reboot,

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 11, 2019
  4. snssewell Win User

Need help with dash.js error. type=download, id= manifest, message unk

Messaging Ringtones on T-mobile Dash

I just got my T-Mobile Dash and love it. But I was wondering is there a way to use my own ringtones for incomming text messages? The Ringtones I downloaded to the phone will show in the list for Ringtones but not in the list for Ringtones for Text Messages.
    Anyway to get them in there so I can hear my Ringtones when I get a text message?

Thanks in advance!

snssewell, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Need help with dash.js error. type=download, id= manifest, message unk

1. Need help with dash.js error. type=download, id= manifest, message unk - Similar Threads - Need help dash

2. Need help with "Unknown layout specified in manifest" error in Microsoft Store Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with "Unknown layout specified in manifest" error in Microsoft Store Windows 10: Dear Microsoft Support,I am writing to you today because I am experiencing the "Unknown layout specified in manifest" error in the Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 computer. This error is preventing me from opening or using the Store.I have tried all of the following...
  3. Need help with "Unknown layout specified in manifest" error in Microsoft Store Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with "Unknown layout specified in manifest" error in Microsoft Store Windows 10: Dear Microsoft Support,I am writing to you today because I am experiencing the "Unknown layout specified in manifest" error in the Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 computer. This error is preventing me from opening or using the Store.I have tried all of the following...
  4. need help with error message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need help with error message: Hello,I have an account for office 365 through my employer....however, when I try to run reports, a message keeps popping up that I need to renew my subscription...if I have a personal account I need that deleted...
  5. need help with error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with error message: Hello,I have an account for office 365 through my employer....however, when I try to run reports, a message keeps popping up that I need to renew my subscription...if I have a personal account I need that deleted...
  6. need help with error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD Error Messages - need help.

BSOD Error Messages - need help.: I have Case #: 1022040880I had been working with someone to try and report my PC which keeps crashing BSOD, even after I did a number of hardware upgrades for it. I have attached the Stop Code messages I received. Please HELP! I need to get my computer up and running again as...
  8. error message need help fixing

error message need help fixing: [IMG]need help fixing i keep getting this every few minutes and ive tried to fix but i cant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-need-help-fixing/caa34b19-a6bb-4cf4-980b-557702caa00a
  9. I need help with an error message?

I need help with an error message?: Stop code: IRQL_ NOT_ Less_ OR_EQUAL What is this and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-an-error-message/689e6161-7ef6-4062-a55c-158a96ec7746
  10. .js Error

.js Error: hi With no reason and with different intervals, windows 10, show this error : Can not find script file C:\users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\tempINEE36788M.js It is annoying and does not stop :((((((((( please help Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code dash.js error type =download id = manifest message= unknown error code 2004

2. dash.js cbs error