Windows 10: Need help with debuging BSODs. Using windows 10 OS

Discus and support Need help with debuging BSODs. Using windows 10 OS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have started having BSODs. There is no particular time that they happen. The stop codes are not always the same. I have zipped and uploaded my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamSeyler, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Need help with debuging BSODs. Using windows 10 OS

I have started having BSODs. There is no particular time that they happen. The stop codes are not always the same. I have zipped and uploaded my minidump files <Here> I ran SFC and it repaired some files but that had no effect on the BSODs.

:)

WilliamSeyler, Nov 11, 2020

2. BSOD, KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, Please Help

Steps 13-17 = Went into bios and reverted to default settings, no overclock now

Step 18 = Created a backup usb

Step 19 = Created new restore point, Reset bios to default settings

Step 20 =

Need help with debuging BSODs. Using windows 10 OS [​IMG]

Step 21 = Uninstalled Avast

Step 22 = Uninstalled Malwarebytes

Step 23 = Windows Defender is ON

Step 24 =
    HD Tune Pro
    Drive C:

Drive G:

Step 25 =
    Seatools

That's all I've done so far. Will continue overnight.

AlexHamilton, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 11, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Need help with debuging BSODs. Using windows 10 OS

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Need help with debuging BSODs. Using windows 10 OS

1. Need help with debuging BSODs. Using windows 10 OS - Similar Threads - Need help debuging

2. Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports: For a couple months now, my housemate's computer has been crashing several times a day, straight to BSOD. We've been hammering at it for a while now, and I'm in deep now. Normally pretty good with such things, but this is a bit further in the weeds than I've gotten before.Not...
  3. Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports: For a couple months now, my housemate's computer has been crashing several times a day, straight to BSOD. We've been hammering at it for a while now, and I'm in deep now. Normally pretty good with such things, but this is a bit further in the weeds than I've gotten before.Not...
  4. Need help debugging this BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help debugging this BSOD.: Hello! I went through two consecutive BSODs and I need some help as to what this error is. Below I've posted the dump files.Thank you!Specs:CPU - Ryzen 9 7900xGPU - AMD Radeon 7900XTX Sapphire nitro+RAM- gskill ripjaws s5 series 64gb ddr5 4800mhzMOTHERBOARD - MSI B650 MAG...
  5. Need help debugging this BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help debugging this BSOD.: Hello! I went through two consecutive BSODs and I need some help as to what this error is. Below I've posted the dump files.Thank you!Specs:CPU - Ryzen 9 7900xGPU - AMD Radeon 7900XTX Sapphire nitro+RAM- gskill ripjaws s5 series 64gb ddr5 4800mhzMOTHERBOARD - MSI B650 MAG...
  6. JIT debugging. Need HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    JIT debugging. Need HELP!: I am running a analysis software on my PC and one day it shows a microsoft .Net framework problem. The details is as below:See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text **************...
  7. Need help with this debug error code causing bsod

Need help with this debug error code causing bsod: My computer has rebooted a few times already due to this error. I have gotten blue screen from a couple others already. I think its gpu related. If you need more information can you please walk me through how to get the info properly. Thank you in advance The computer has...
  8. Help Debugging BSOD Windows 10 Education

Help Debugging BSOD Windows 10 Education: Hi all, I've been having a few BSOD's recently along with game crashes and lag. I haven't overclocked and I run a custom fan curve to keep my GPU temperatures down. Attached is my .dmp file and SysInfo. Any feedback is appreciated !...
  9. BSOD debug help

BSOD debug help: Hey guys, need a help with an unusual BSOD i got. Was just closing a game and got it, has been a while ive had one of those. If anyone could help me pinpoint the issue i would hugely appreciate. DUMP Google Drive: Sign-in W10 Version 2004 Build 19041,450 Ty 163734
  10. BSOD debugging help

BSOD debugging help: Hi. So I have been trying to solve error alone, but seems I can't, so I would need someone who can read WinDBG report well. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PmejRa8t1S1dc3u3wh4vds7VbH-zGScb/ WinDBG report full here: Code: ************* Path validation summary...