Windows 10: Need Help with disabling Windows Consumer Experience

Discus and support Need Help with disabling Windows Consumer Experience in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am trying to disable windows consumer experience for my assignment through a windows 10 pro virtual machine. I followed the steps online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tooltoter, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Need Help with disabling Windows Consumer Experience

Hi everyone, I am trying to disable windows consumer experience for my assignment through a windows 10 pro virtual machine. I followed the steps online exactly by going to the gpedit.msc and going to cloud content and enabling the setting then clicking apply but nothing happened the 3rd party applications are still on the start menu even after restarting it. I have attached a screenshot if anyone knows what the issue is it would be great help. I even tried editing it through the registry but nothing is happening.

submitted by /u/tooltoter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tooltoter, Nov 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 22, 2019
  4. 'Mike P Win User

Need Help with disabling Windows Consumer Experience

shared experiences

Thanks,

quick search....

You can quickly enable, disable, and change the Shared experiences settings on Windows 10 using the following steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences.
    • Turn on or off the Share across devices toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.

Need Help with disabling Windows Consumer Experience 23aebb6e-f501-49c1-b427-4b0980d506b3?upload=true.jpg

'Mike P, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Need Help with disabling Windows Consumer Experience

1. Need Help with disabling Windows Consumer Experience - Similar Threads - Need Help disabling

2. Windows 11 acting crazy, disabled need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 acting crazy, disabled need help: Split from this thread.MY NAME IS CHARLES; AND MY COPY OF WINDOWS 11 PRO IS ACTING CRAZY, CAN NOT OPEN THE STORE, ONEDRIVE, QUICK ASSIST, ETC. I HAVE TRIED EBVERYTHING I CAN THINK OF. I AM DISABLED AND AM ASKING YOU OR ANYBODY TO HELP ME REMOTLY VIA TEAMVIEWSERS. HERE IS MY...
  3. Is it safe to disable Microsoft Consumer experiences in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it safe to disable Microsoft Consumer experiences in Windows 10?: OS: Windows 10 Version 2004 Japanese Browser Firefox updated Drivers updated When I am working on computer some time a message appears some thing like Software stopped, contacting Microsoft sorry for translation. I wonder if, I could disable this feature will that harm...
  4. need help to disable ad blocker

in Browsers and Email
    need help to disable ad blocker: hi all. The issue i have the now is try i try to go onto some websites and even yous topcashback but keep getting a messages saying disable add blocker before proceeding. i am using google chrome when this happens and also tried it on internet explorer. i cant remember...
  5. need help to disable ad blocker

in Windows 10 Support
    need help to disable ad blocker: hi all. The issue i have the now is try i try to go onto some websites and even yous topcashback but keep getting a messages saying disable add blocker before proceeding. i am using google chrome when this happens and also tried it on internet explorer. i cant remember...
  6. A way to disable GeForce Experience?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    A way to disable GeForce Experience?: I hope I won't have to uninstall GFE, but what is the best way to turn it off or disable it? I don't play high-end games like Call Of Duty, Assassins Creed, etc., I don't need any big screen mode, theater mode, FPS count, chat or an HUD. I try to keep up with the latest...
  7. Need help disabling Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help disabling Windows Defender: Hey, I'm trying to disable my Windows Defender but it won't let me disable them. This is the menu I'm in: https://i.imgur.com/ERXwW0V.png . Whenever I click one of the sliders to turn it off, the slider will turn off, and then it will give me a pop up asking me if I want...
  8. Need help to disable Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to disable Cortana: I've disabled Cortana in the Group Policy, and restarted the PC, but still Cortana remains. When I used to have it disabled, a search icon appeared. Everything is disabled in the Cortana settings menu. Are there some other settings I should be aware of? [img] [img]...
  9. Enable or Disable Shared Experiences in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Shared Experiences in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Shared Experiences in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Shared Experiences in Windows 10 Microsoft has introduced a new Shared Experiences feature (formerly referred as Project Rome and Cross-Device Experiences) in Windows 10 Creators Update....
  10. Need help disabling auto-brightness

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help disabling auto-brightness: Hello ! First of all, this is the system I'm talking about: Lenovo Thinkpad T420s i7-2620m Nvidia NVS 4200m I'm not sure if it's some drivers derping or if it's Windows 10, but I get some annoying auto-brightness. If I go on some page that has a dark background, my...