Windows 10: Need help with dpc latency in LatencyMon

Discus and support Need help with dpc latency in LatencyMon in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Could this somehow be related to USB drivers? I have the ASUS Sabertooth Z87 mobo and noticed that my USB drivers seem to be all mixed around; I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Harris187, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Harris187 Win User

Need help with dpc latency in LatencyMon

Could this somehow be related to USB drivers? I have the ASUS Sabertooth Z87 mobo and noticed that my USB drivers seem to be all mixed around; I just need help with basic fixings.l Thanks!
    Need help with dpc latency in LatencyMon [​IMG]

:)

Harris187, Jul 6, 2017
  2. ErmineMD Win User

Windows 10 DPC latency issue with ndis & tcpip.sys

I can not confirm that LatencyMon, DPC Latency Checker or xperf can produce DPC latency peaks themselves. I have been using these programs for one and a half years. I left LatencyMon and DPC Latency Checker open for a couple of days many times. Torrent clients
    is the only type of programs (besides crazy pings) that produce more than 60 ms peaks (and sound stutters) themselves on my three very different PCs. A process latency peak can appear if I close a pretty large application (screenshot
    – it’s a Task manager’s Memory tab, LatencyMon and DPC Latency Checker). Backup programs cause small unnoticeable peaks too.

By the way. It makes sense to put LatencyMon’s temporary file rspDisMonLog.etl to a small RAM disk using a symlink.

ErmineMD, Jul 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

I believe DPC Latency Checker does not support WIN 10. Please try LatencyMon and check.

I had this issue so thought of sharing.

GypsySoul13, Jul 6, 2017
  4. Need help with dpc latency in LatencyMon

Hi Harris187.

I'm a little thick today. You title mentions LatencyMon, your question is about USB drivers and the screen shot is the status of Services. Also don't understand comment USB drivers all mixed around.

Are any of your devices in Device Manager flagged?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 6, 2017
Thema:

Need help with dpc latency in LatencyMon

1. Need help with dpc latency in LatencyMon - Similar Threads - Need help dpc

2. LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.: Hi, I've been having this problem on this copy of Windows on the old rig and on the new as well - I've changed the internals but not the disk. Another CPU/GPU/chipset - same problem. It's been a year since I'm having it.I'm currently having: MSI B550M Mortar MAX Wi-Fi / R5...
  3. LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.: Hi, I've been having this problem on this copy of Windows on the old rig and on the new as well - I've changed the internals but not the disk. Another CPU/GPU/chipset - same problem. It's been a year since I'm having it.I'm currently having: MSI B550M Mortar MAX Wi-Fi / R5...
  4. Recommendation on how to lower Latency with LatencyMon

Recommendation on how to lower Latency with LatencyMon: I was wondering does anybody have any recommendation onto lower latency like what to run and what not to run. What should stay one and what stay off....
  5. Recommendation on how to lower Latency with LatencyMon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recommendation on how to lower Latency with LatencyMon: I was wondering does anybody have any recommendation onto lower latency like what to run and what not to run. What should stay one and what stay off....
  6. latencymon question, about latency

latencymon question, about latency: Is it normal to have latencymon show ISR wdf01000 around 35 while playing games and dxgkrnl to around 400 DPC while playing as well? my setup all amd plus very alarming idk if its suppse to be like that but why my realtek family ethernet driver showing 6 average but when i...
  7. latencymon question, about latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    latencymon question, about latency: Is it normal to have latencymon show ISR wdf01000 around 35 while playing games and dxgkrnl to around 400 DPC while playing as well? my setup all amd plus very alarming idk if its suppse to be like that but why my realtek family ethernet driver showing 6 average but when i...
  8. DPC Latency Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Latency Help: Hi! I am experiencing heavy input delay whilst gaming and even on the desktop. As a competitive gamer, this makes playing games extremely unenjoyable and essentially unplayable as my mouse has no precision and feels floaty. I have tried a variety of hardware replacements...
  9. Dpc latency

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dpc latency: Hi Guys, For a while now I've had popping and clicking from my headset and crackling when in games. I downloaded Latencymon and found that if I disable one of my drives ( I've 2 ssd and a hdd) the latency stays green. I've done this for over an hour twice with the hdd...
  10. Audio and Video Tearing - High DPC Latency in LatencyMon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio and Video Tearing - High DPC Latency in LatencyMon: I'm having some audio and video issues. They're most prevalent while playing games (Warhammer 2 and ESO, mainly) and the issues cause the games to stutter, drop FPS, and the audio becomes corrupted. This also occurs when starting the PC. The audio is corrupted and the mouse...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rspDisMonLog

2. latencymon on windows 10 needed?

3. rspdismonlog.etl