Windows 10: Need help with drive and volume.

Discus and support Need help with drive and volume. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Motherboard = Prime Z490-A CPU = Intel I9 PCI Device/Properties/Details/Hardware Ids/PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_06A4&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_00 I am having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by justinpowell6, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Need help with drive and volume.

Motherboard = Prime Z490-A

CPU = Intel I9

PCI Device/Properties/Details/Hardware Ids/PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_06A4&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_00

I am having trouble with my volume. I can not hear anything at all but I see the volume going bar go up and down in the master volume in the setting. I have checked the sources as well and it volume is not muted. I also did the troubleshoot and updating the audio driver did not help. Lastly my PCI Device and SM bus controller is not working as well. Keeps saying windows could not find drivers. Thank you.

:)

justinpowell6, Feb 13, 2021

2. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 won't recognize Toshiba 3.0 usb external hard drive. Help please.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your concern on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; have you tried formation the USB hard drive by
    right clicking on the hard drive and select Format?

If you are unable to format the USB through above mentioned steps, then I suggest you to try formation the hard drive using diskpart command and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

1) Press Windows key + r, type cmd and hit
    Enter

2) Type diskpart, hit Enter.

3) Type List volume. (List of available drives will get listed).

4) Select Volume (#), #- number of the volume, which assigned to hard drive.

5) Type Format recommended. (It will start formatting your hard drive)

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Need help with drive and volume.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Need help with drive and volume.

1. Need help with drive and volume. - Similar Threads - Need help drive

2. Drives and volumes showing full repair needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drives and volumes showing full repair needed.: hello, I was going through disk & volume section in windows settings and there I noticed that the topmost volume which is named as system was showing " Full repair needed ". but my system is functioning correctly and not experiencing any errors. So why it is showing this ?...
  3. Drives and volumes showing full repair needed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drives and volumes showing full repair needed.: hello, I was going through disk & volume section in windows settings and there I noticed that the topmost volume which is named as system was showing " Full repair needed ". but my system is functioning correctly and not experiencing any errors. So why it is showing this ?...
  4. Help volume ? Optimize Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help volume ? Optimize Drives: i found something odd i'm not sure if it is bad or good if anyone seen this before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-volume-optimize-drives/784d663c-67d7-432b-8be2-7ccf79b7da7e
  5. Help volume ? Optimize Drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help volume ? Optimize Drives: i found something odd i'm not sure if it is bad or good if anyone seen this before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-volume-optimize-drives/784d663c-67d7-432b-8be2-7ccf79b7da7e
  6. Help volume ? Optimize Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Need help with volume adjustment

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with volume adjustment: When ever I try to use the scroll wheel the volume adjustment thing appears in the top left and it wont go away it doesn't say anything is playing and it's just changing the audio level I think I accidentally pressed something but I'm not sure Edit: Already tried...
  8. Need help “unbalancing” headphone volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help “unbalancing” headphone volume: I connected an old pair of beats wireless headphones to my laptop and realized that the left side is louder than the right. Every time I try to change the balance on the sound output, the left synchronized with the right. How do I stop this from happening so that I can make...
  9. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS: My PC stopped working a while ago due to a stopcode labled UNmountable_Boot_Volume, and I didn't have the rescources necessary to fix it but now I do. My only other computer is a macbook and I used bootcamp assist to download windows 10 onto a usb to create a repair media and...
  10. Need Help With Shrink Volume!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Help With Shrink Volume!: Hello everyone! I was trying to dual boot windows 10 and ubuntu and before i can do that i have to make a partition for it and i have a hard drive in my laptop that is over 220 GB big but when i go to create a partition it says the biggest i can make the partition is 6 GB!!!...