Windows 10: Need Help With Driver Issue.

Discus and support Need Help With Driver Issue. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I updated my Realtek Network Adapter, and I keep getting this error, 'Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_172311AD&REV_00\0023B7FEFF4CE00000 had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by monels, Jun 17, 2022.

1. monels Win User

Need Help With Driver Issue.

I updated my Realtek Network Adapter, and I keep getting this error, 'Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_172311AD&REV_00\0023B7FEFF4CE00000 had a problem starting.' and 'Device not started RTWlanE02'

:)

monels, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Need Help With Driver Issue. [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Need Help With Driver Issue.

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

Need Help With Driver Issue.

1. Need Help With Driver Issue. - Similar Threads - Need Help Driver

2. Need help with drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with drivers.: Recently i bought a new pc i built myself including a MSI Pro B550-VC Mb, a RTX 3060, and a ryzen 9 5900x but i've had issues with ethernet being unidentified and not working when it does on an older machine and i have an unknown device i do not recognize i've installed my...
  3. Driver Issues Need Help badly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Issues Need Help badly: Hi, I’m having a lot of trouble installing my drivers and I’ve tried everything I’ve reinstalled it. I got another motherboard, with Wi-Fi and I’ve installed the drivers from the disk multiple times to no avail and the problem I’m having is that it says they’re installed, but...
  4. Driver Issues Need Help badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Issues Need Help badly: Hi, I’m having a lot of trouble installing my drivers and I’ve tried everything I’ve reinstalled it. I got another motherboard, with Wi-Fi and I’ve installed the drivers from the disk multiple times to no avail and the problem I’m having is that it says they’re installed, but...
  5. Driver Issues Need Help badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Need Help With Driver Issue.

Need Help With Driver Issue.: I updated my Realtek Network Adapter, and I keep getting this error, 'Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_172311AD&REV_00\0023B7FEFF4CE00000 had a problem starting.' and 'Device not started RTWlanE02'...
  7. Need Help With Driver Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help With Driver Issue.: I updated my Realtek Network Adapter, and I keep getting this error, 'Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_172311AD&REV_00\0023B7FEFF4CE00000 had a problem starting.' and 'Device not started RTWlanE02'...
  8. Need Help Diagnosing Driver Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help Diagnosing Driver Issues: Hi, I've been plagued by various BSODs. I've tried to troubleshoot them as much as I can on my own but there are persistent problems I can't figure out. After using the driver verifier I got a Driver Verifier Detected Violation BSOD... I've included the log files here,...
  9. Have driver issue that I need help with.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have driver issue that I need help with.: For the past few months I have been having issues with my pc. Sometimes when I restart my pc I will get BSOD errors such as Critical_Process_Died, and System_Service_Exception. I run an OC on my 8600k, as well as XMP on my DDR4 3000mhz RAM. Normally when I have this issue I...
  10. Help with drivers needed.

Help with drivers needed.: I was messing around with some voice changing programs, but I deleted them after a couple of minutes. However, I found that after this any external mic that I plugged into my computer only managed to get an extremely weak signal, when the Mic worked perfectly in other...