Windows 10: Need help with "driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal" and "bridge.sys" BSOD

Discus and support Need help with "driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal" and "bridge.sys" BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Windows Insider Program on the Beta Channel as this BSOD pops up when I open more than three tabs on a web browser or I open up streaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alec McNeely, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Need help with "driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal" and "bridge.sys" BSOD

I use Windows Insider Program on the Beta Channel as this BSOD pops up when I open more than three tabs on a web browser or I open up streaming software. I have updated all my drivers and checked for corrupt ones. Also, this might have happened because when I updated my Windows product key, it showed that it was not activated. Links for Minidump and Specs:Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuhPDsqeaVRok1mURdqHl625KEnj?e=NZFUa5Specs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuhPDsqeaVRok1s1rs4SfupQ6wCR?e=hbQqen

:)

Alec McNeely, Jan 29, 2023

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD caused by rtf64x64.sys

Do you have the link as to where can we download that rtf64x64.sys? I searched the whole internet and I did not found the file to be download.... My dilemma is also the same: BSOD DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

Need help with "driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal" and "bridge.sys" BSOD [​IMG]

Jericho JudeBañares1, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Network bridge suddenly stopped working in windows 10

Hi Shantanu,

To isolate your concern, we would like to know how your network bridge is connected? Is it a wireless connection or a wired connection?

In the meantime, we suggest that you set up your network bridge to refresh the adapter and reconnect the other devices. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Add Incoming Connections from the Internet.
    • Bridge the two network connections that you want to use.
    • Forget the internal network connection (under
      Manage Known Networks).
    • Reconnect to your bridge network.
    • Restart your computer and check if your concern persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Jan 29, 2023
  4. jdc1 Win User

Need help with "driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal" and "bridge.sys" BSOD

BSOD issues two random times while playing BFV help asap

Looking at the dump file, I noted WinRing0x64.sys dating from 2013 in the list of drivers.
    Back in 2013 this driver caused numerous BSOD's - so I suggest uninstalling ALL of the programs that are using it.
    In this case it appears that EVGA Precision is using it - please uninstall that program and see if it helps.

Thema:

Need help with "driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal" and "bridge.sys" BSOD

1. Need help with "driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal" and "bridge.sys" BSOD - Similar Threads - Need help driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal

2. ucx01000.sys bsod help dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ucx01000.sys bsod help dump: Help me deal with the blue spread, I'm attaching a dump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1gseZsk4q6Zu8_CveXbadg9t8Sfg4mvwm/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ucx01000sys-bsod-help-dump/debf17f6-d27d-4564-b594-c5659d7d72b0
  3. ucx01000.sys bsod help dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ucx01000.sys bsod help dump: Help me deal with the blue spread, I'm attaching a dump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1gseZsk4q6Zu8_CveXbadg9t8Sfg4mvwm/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ucx01000sys-bsod-help-dump/debf17f6-d27d-4564-b594-c5659d7d72b0
  4. Need help with "driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal" and "bridge.sys" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with "driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal" and "bridge.sys" BSOD: I use Windows Insider Program on the Beta Channel as this BSOD pops up when I open more than three tabs on a web browser or I open up streaming software. I have updated all my drivers and checked for corrupt ones. Also, this might have happened because when I updated my...
  5. BSOD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys: Hello Friends, I have a problem with my university laptop. Last couple of days I had a few BSOD's while writing E-Mails or using word etc. nothing particular unsual. The driver seems to be for the tracking pad but i havent really touched any setting whatsoever. Maybe...
  6. BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys: Hello Friends, i have a problem with my university laptop. Last couple of days I had a few BSOD's while writing E-Mails or using word etc. nothing particular unsual. The driver seems to be for the tracking pad but i havent really touched any setting whatsoever. Maybe...
  7. BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!

BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!: Hello, I have been experiencing repeated BSOD error screens on my Predator Helios 300 g3 571 77QK. I have removed and reinstalled the driver of Qualcom Atheros Wireless Lan and the problem persists. Can you help me? Here are my dump files and info file...
  8. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. Need help with BSOD

Need help with BSOD: I have been getting EXPOOL_DRIVER_CORRUPTED errors along with WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors non stop. I have tried uninstalling problematic drivers but nothing works. Also, whenever I connect to a wifi network I immidiately freeze and get one of the errors mentioned above. My...