Windows 10: Need help with drivers

Discus and support Need help with drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Came here from r/AMDhelp so I'm using their troubleshooting format GPU: I believe this is the graphics card which is a Radeon RX 570 series. CPU:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/spartan96219, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Need help with drivers

Came here from r/AMDhelp so I'm using their troubleshooting format

GPU: I believe this is the graphics card which is a Radeon RX 570 series.

CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5675 @ 3.07GHz, 3060 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 logical processors

Motherboard: dunno how to find this, I'm in system information, but I don't know which one says the model number

Ram: I have 22 Gb, I think there are 4 sticks of 4 Gb and the rest are 2 Gb each.

PSU: I know this is the power supply but not sure where to look for this, didn't see it in system information

Case: the case is a HP z400 workstation. That's also the system model, but I'm not sure what that is.

Operating system: windows 10 pro

GPU drivers: it says the driver installed is a Radeon RX 570 series, and it has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it.

Chipset drivers: no idea what this one is

Description of original problem: When I clicked on the Radeon application, it didn't open and said "the driver is not installed or not functioning correctly"

Troubleshooting: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver using both device manager and ddu, I have tried installing different versions, I have tried checking for updates, then reinstalling, I've tried deleting the driver and C: Amd, I've tried using the auto detect driver thing, I've even tried resetting my PC. None of these have worked. Something to note, although I'm not sure how important this is, my screen resolution can only go up to 1024 x 768. Normally it goes up to 1920 x 1080. My screen has two black bars on the left and right of the screen. This has only started happening after the driver acted up.

submitted by /u/spartan96219
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/spartan96219, Jun 19, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Need help with drivers

I need help finding a driver for IBM infoprint 1512 for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +X, Select Device Manger.

• Select the device and right click on it and Update the drivers.

IF you don’t find the driver there, I suggest you check the driver with your manufacturer web site and download and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Need help with drivers

1. Need help with drivers - Similar Threads - Need help drivers

2. Need help with drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with drivers.: Recently i bought a new pc i built myself including a MSI Pro B550-VC Mb, a RTX 3060, and a ryzen 9 5900x but i've had issues with ethernet being unidentified and not working when it does on an older machine and i have an unknown device i do not recognize i've installed my...
  3. Need help with drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with drivers.: Recently i bought a new pc i built myself including a MSI Pro B550-VC Mb, a RTX 3060, and a ryzen 9 5900x but i've had issues with ethernet being unidentified and not working when it does on an older machine and i have an unknown device i do not recognize i've installed my...
  4. Need Help With Driver Issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Help With Driver Issue.: I updated my Realtek Network Adapter, and I keep getting this error, 'Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_172311AD&REV_00\0023B7FEFF4CE00000 had a problem starting.' and 'Device not started RTWlanE02'...
  5. Need Help With Driver Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help With Driver Issue.: I updated my Realtek Network Adapter, and I keep getting this error, 'Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_172311AD&REV_00\0023B7FEFF4CE00000 had a problem starting.' and 'Device not started RTWlanE02'...
  6. Need help regarding drivers

Need help regarding drivers: So, I have a Sony Vaio laptop purhcase in the year 2012 with windows 8 by default and on 2019, it's hard disk failed. Now, I have purchased a new hdd and installed windows 10. But, I am struck in a tragedy. Neither Windows update install correct driver nor manufacturer have...
  7. Help need Bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help need Bluetooth driver.: I was forced to update and my Bluetooth driver is missing i am looking to get a new one but haven't found much help. I'm using an HP Pavilion 570-p094 Desktop, i have used BT before and i know my motherboard supports it so any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  8. i need help with drivers

i need help with drivers: i have a windows 10 acer touch screen i have to choose one of these three Huawei - HIDClass - 5/7/2019 12:00:00 AM - 26.0.17663.1 Windows 10, version 1809 and later, Servicing DriversDrivers 6/28/2019 n/a 34 KB Huawei - HIDClass - 3/26/2019 12:00:00 AM -...
  9. Help with drivers needed.

Help with drivers needed.: I was messing around with some voice changing programs, but I deleted them after a couple of minutes. However, I found that after this any external mic that I plugged into my computer only managed to get an extremely weak signal, when the Mic worked perfectly in other...
  10. Need help to fix these drivers

Need help to fix these drivers: Hi guys, I have lenovo T400 laptop and I am using windows 10 pro on it and I want to know which drivers are missing on my laptop. [img] Regards. 57369