Windows 10: Need help with either fixing error or with reseting PC

Discus and support Need help with either fixing error or with reseting PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got this error a few months ago which stop letting me open any downloaded thing except chrome. if you came here to help me with resetting just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by siddharth_12345, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Need help with either fixing error or with reseting PC

I got this error a few months ago which stop letting me open any downloaded thing except chrome.

if you came here to help me with resetting just saying that i have tried every method there is. I just want a solution because it really making me angry and i wish i could completely shred the PC but i cant. Please help me it my birthday tomorrow and i just want to play some gamesNeed help with either fixing error or with reseting PC [​IMG]

:)

siddharth_12345, Feb 14, 2020

2. Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, Feb 14, 2020
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Tankachoo Win User

Need help with either fixing error or with reseting PC

Factory Reset Windows10: There was a problem resetting your PC FIX

How to Factory Reset Windows10 or upgraded to Windows10 from Windows7 or 8.
    This is also a FIX for the ERROR: There was a problem resetting your PC.
    This fix is only for Legit Authorized Copies of Windows 7, 8, or 10.

Hey all, I upgraded to Win10 from Win8.1 when it was released for free upgrades in 2015. It is now 2016 and I wanted to Factory Reset my PC so I can start fresh again. I attempted to do it from Settings/Update and Security/Recovery/Reset this PC as suggested by Microsoft but I received and error saying "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." After searching the web I found many different fixes but they all seems so involved. Making a boot flash drive or burning a DVD and use their software... There is an awesome tutorial on this forum called Windows 10 Clean Install but I like to KISS when I can (Keep It Simple Stupid) so I decided to check with Microsoft.com before I started that process.

THE SIMPLE FIX I FOUND THAT WORKED FOR ME:
    Go to: Windows 10
    Click the "Upgrade Now" button.
    Follow the prompts and you're good to go.
    Works with Windows 7, 8 and 10. Simple enough for me Need help with either fixing error or with reseting PC :)

I wasn't able to find this simple suggestion when searching the web so I felt I should post it in hopes it helps someone too Need help with either fixing error or with reseting PC :)

-

Tankachoo, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Need help with either fixing error or with reseting PC

1. Need help with either fixing error or with reseting PC - Similar Threads - Need help either

2. need help with resetting my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help with resetting my PC: i checked in the setting for the things needed to reset and i found that i need a external usb drive and a bitlocker recovery key, i checked my account for the recovery key and it says that bitlocker is off so for the installation media should i choose upgrade this pc or...
  3. need help with reseting my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help with reseting my PC: i checked in the settings for the things needed to reset and i found that i need a external usb drive and a bitlocker recovery key, i checked my account for the recovery key and it says that bitlocker is off so for the installation media should i choose upgrade this pc or...
  4. Need help resetting pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help resetting pc: My computer connects to my keyboard and makes noise like it's in the login screen but it can't seem to connect to my monitor after my recent driver installation. I need a way to roll it back or factory reset it I'll do anything to get it working again....
  5. help needed resetting pc

help needed resetting pc: I tried resetting my pc today because its performance dropped for unknown reasons (i have an i7 7700k and a gtx 1070 ti so the performance shouldnt be the problem) and so i tried resetting and i have done it before due to the same reasons and it always worked perfectly fine....
  6. Not able to reset pc...need help

Not able to reset pc...need help: . submitted by /u/jojo225area51 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jateda/not_able_to_reset_pcneed_help/
  7. Need help with resetting PC

Need help with resetting PC: I can't do anything to reset my PC. I've tried going back to a restore point, and I was met with an error about my files being corrupted. I tried running sfc /scannow in an elevated command prompt, and I got an error that the Windows Resource Protection could not perform the...
  8. Resetting my pc (help needed)

Resetting my pc (help needed): Hello all, basically I’ve looked up pc resetting and what each feature does. I’m just a little confused on when it says reset pc and keep personal files, what are these personal files. Are those files like my progress and cosmetic items in steam or origin let’s say. Also...
  9. Need help resetting pc to factory

Need help resetting pc to factory: I’m selling it and it says couldn’t reset nothing was changed no error code submitted by /u/imnotafuckboidrip [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkmg3p/need_help_resetting_pc_to_factory/
  10. Resetting My Pc But Need Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting My Pc But Need Help: Hi There I Am Nirav.I Am Having A Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Os In My PC I Have Purchased Windows 10 Pro Key From Local Market And I Registered That Key To My PC Under Setting -->Update & Security -->Activation . It's Almost 8 To 9 Months That I Have Purchased This It's Working...