Windows 10: need help with error message

Discus and support need help with error message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have an account for office 365 through my employer....however, when I try to run reports, a message keeps popping up that I need to renew my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Linda Bolin, Jun 2, 2023.

1. need help with error message

Hello,I have an account for office 365 through my employer....however, when I try to run reports, a message keeps popping up that I need to renew my subscription...if I have a personal account I need that deleted

:)

Linda Bolin, Jun 2, 2023
  2. n2bn2b Win User

Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Mussels Win User

need help with error message

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

need help with error message

1. need help with error message - Similar Threads - need help error

2. need help with error message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need help with error message: Hello,I have an account for office 365 through my employer....however, when I try to run reports, a message keeps popping up that I need to renew my subscription...if I have a personal account I need that deleted...
  3. need help with error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with error message: Hello,I have an account for office 365 through my employer....however, when I try to run reports, a message keeps popping up that I need to renew my subscription...if I have a personal account I need that deleted...
  4. I need help with error message "WindowsUpdate_80072EFE" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with error message "WindowsUpdate_80072EFE" "WindowsUpdate_dt000": "WindowsUpdate_80072EFE" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-error-message/087db7b4-aac8-4f76-9ee6-f2637e3c9c7b
  5. I need help with error message "WindowsUpdate_80072EFE" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with error message "WindowsUpdate_80072EFE" "WindowsUpdate_dt000": "WindowsUpdate_80072EFE" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-error-message/087db7b4-aac8-4f76-9ee6-f2637e3c9c7b
  6. Error Message Assistance Needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message Assistance Needed: I am asking for assistance for an error message I keep receiving on a laptop I use. I will try to explain what we were doing and how we started to receive the error message.Before the update we could open and edit documents rotation, darken, lighten, etc. The only way I can...
  7. BSOD Error Messages - need help.

BSOD Error Messages - need help.: I have Case #: 1022040880I had been working with someone to try and report my PC which keeps crashing BSOD, even after I did a number of hardware upgrades for it. I have attached the Stop Code messages I received. Please HELP! I need to get my computer up and running again as...
  8. error message need help fixing

error message need help fixing: [IMG]need help fixing i keep getting this every few minutes and ive tried to fix but i cant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-need-help-fixing/caa34b19-a6bb-4cf4-980b-557702caa00a
  9. I need help with an error message?

I need help with an error message?: Stop code: IRQL_ NOT_ Less_ OR_EQUAL What is this and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-an-error-message/689e6161-7ef6-4062-a55c-158a96ec7746
  10. Windows 10 BSOD Error Message Help Needed

Windows 10 BSOD Error Message Help Needed: My Alienware Alpha R2 (NVIDIA) running 64 bit Windows 10 Home version 1803 just started encountering BSOD errors with the stop code "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". The error always comes from address 'ntoskrnl.exe+1a8ca0' but I can't tell what driver is passing the bad data. I've...