Windows 10: Need help with Error-Net Help MSG2182

Discus and support Need help with Error-Net Help MSG2182 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I started my laptop this error came up, Net HelpMSG 2182 I googled it but I can't understand what's wrong, the jargon they're using is way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fleet420, Nov 8, 2018.

1. fleet420 Win User

Need help with Error-Net Help MSG2182

When I started my laptop this error came up,

Net HelpMSG 2182

I googled it but I can't understand what's wrong, the jargon they're using is way beyond my brain. Thank goodness I know most all of you folks on this site do understand what google said, how it happened and how to fix it. Hopefully you can give me a bit of help with this.

Windows 10 Home
    (version 10.0.17134 Build 17134)
    Toshiba Satellite C655D
    x64 based system
    *hope I got all the info you need

Thank you for any assistance on this issue

:)

fleet420, Nov 8, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 8, 2018
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Norton Win User

Crunchers Helping Crunchers

@Arjai

Sounds like your work units were running so slow that they timed out... not sure though

Check this link on system and memory requirements:

Help

Your system is low power so I would suggest only opting in to the 5 projects listed at the top of the memory requirements list (Computing for Sustainable Water thru Computing for Clean Water). You will need to log into World Community Grid to change the project selection listed under My Projects.

Also, check the amount of available memory in windows task manager

*** EDIT- post a screenshot of the errors listed... that may help also***

Mad Shot has some experience with lower power systems- he may have some additional tips beyond these

Norton, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Need help with Error-Net Help MSG2182 - Similar Threads - Need help Error

2. Error! Need Help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error! Need Help!!!: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 08-02-2022 21:33:11 Event ID: 1 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: WHEA Error Event Logs User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer: OMAR Description: A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition...
  3. Error! Need Help!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error! Need Help!!!: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 08-02-2022 21:33:11 Event ID: 1 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: WHEA Error Event Logs User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer: OMAR Description: A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition...
  4. .NET Installation error PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Installation error PLEASE HELP: Whenever i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-installation-error-please-help/b07317ff-8c67-4cac-af48-ea0f97f5018c
  5. .net help

.net help: So i dont know how to do this every time i try to download .net 4.8 its says operating system not campatiableI am using a windows 10 interprise and i dont know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-help/83164475-9334-410f-ae15-9aae6e82035f
  6. I need help getting .NET Framework 3.5.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help getting .NET Framework 3.5.: An app requires this and I downloaded .NET 5.0 Desktop Runtime v5.0.5. Why didn't the app work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-getting-net-framework-35/2d64cdac-bb7c-455e-8cdd-e5c73dc62584
  7. Need help with an error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with an error: My son received a refurbished laptop HP Elitebook 8460p and now has a major issue with it. When he first got it, it was having issues, so we had it repaired. It was working fine, but he decided to install Hearts of Iron IV from Steam. As soon as he tried to open the game, he...
  8. Help needed with .Net 3.5 installs on Win10 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed with .Net 3.5 installs on Win10 1903: For the life of me, I can't get .Net 3.5 installed on any of these new computers I'm rolling out at work. I've tried: installing from Control Panel/Features installing from DISM via elevated cmd prompt downloading and running the .Net 3.5 installer Nothing consistently...
  9. Deadly corrupted .Net framework. Need help please!

Deadly corrupted .Net framework. Need help please!: After the installation of recent updates, (I'm not sure which one, but I do see few updates related to .Net framework), my Visual Studio stops working. At first I thought it is VS problem so I tried to reinstall it. but the reinstallation tells me that ".Net with 4.6 or...
  10. my inter net broken me need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my inter net broken me need help: my internet on my windows 10 disconnects everything in like 15 seconds I tried resting taking out everything and putting it back in and I tried trouble shooting can someone help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. net helpmsg 2182

2. net helpmsg 2182 windows 10

3. nethelpmsg2182

4. net helpmsg 2182 windows 10 fix for free,
  5. NET MSG2182,
  6. NET HEL9MSG2182,
  7. net helpmsg 2182 windows update,
  8. net helpmsg 2182 fix,
  9. net help 2182 windows 10,
  10. NET HELPMSG 3521,
  11. net helpmsg 2182 2019,