Windows 10: Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD

Discus and support Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Recently, when I upgraded most of my components in my computer everything except GPU I have been getting these strange BSoDs. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ilija Jovanovic, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD

Hello,

Recently, when I upgraded most of my components in my computer everything except GPU I have been getting these strange BSoDs. I've tried searching about them on different forums and concluded that this error does not have a defined answer on how to fix it, but its rather dependent on individual builds.

I have tried updating the drivers on my GPU as well as CPU, memory checks, SSD checks and fixes, but nothing really seemed to help and everything was looking fine. But then I reinstalled the system and everything was working normally for a couple of days. Then I experienced some problem while going from bios to windows, screen would freeze right before going into windows leaving me with the bios picture and nothing else it happened twice, but not in a row, nor in the same day and then the BSoD started occurring, usually when I would play video games, and they rarely happen maybe once every 2-3 days, it really depends. But today I got two occurrences what seemed like some a BSoD crashes where I had to restart my computer since nothing was working game froze, could not open task manager, could not open another desktop to force stop the game as well as a one BSoD crash.

So my last resort is asking about it on this forum. I have followed the instructions on this site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d on how to deal with these types of crashes and have included the link to my dmp files below.

Thank you in advance for the help.

DMP link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aty0S6koHhDlhma2P39Um5_2AjRg?e=sMqY4M

:)

Ilija Jovanovic, Jul 2, 2020

2. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

Original thread here. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

Unfortunately, it is locked. nlem64nt.sys is used by NetLib encryptonizer. We had a similar issue with this causing a PFN File List Corrupt BSOD and their support confirmed we needed to upgrade. Hopefully this will help someone out in the future.

ClumsyBadge2309, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Anusha Win User
    Need help figuring out the cause of this

nope. overclocked. for now, i lowered the CPU overclock from 4.5 to 4.2GHz. i will run at these settings for a while and see.

i am running two 6950's in CF. it is possible that the problem is driver related too eh? i wonder what is causing that noise though. sound card? (hey, Creative is right at the top of the list when it comes to crappiness of the drivers.)

Anusha, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD

Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD

Excellent and thanks.

I must apologize, all of the details are captured in the report already. Listing the make & model openly in the thread could still be of benefit. I'm touring the report now but admittedly this isn't my area.

For future reference, there should be an edit button on the lower right-side on all of your own posts. I believe that feature is available to all members. Please see screenshot below.

Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD [​IMG]

W10 Tweaker, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD

1. Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD - Similar Threads - Need help figuring

2. need help figuring out what is causing my WHEA BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help figuring out what is causing my WHEA BSOD: i have ran everything from IPDT to memory diag to chkdsk,sfc,etc.. they all show that there's no problem so i cant put my finger on it ..here is my minidump: minidump.rarhope anyone can help , thanks....
  3. need help figuring out what is causing my WHEA BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help figuring out what is causing my WHEA BSOD: i have ran everything from IPDT to memory diag to chkdsk,sfc,etc.. they all show that there's no problem so i cant put my finger on it ..here is my minidump: minidump.rarhope anyone can help , thanks....
  4. BSODs need help figuring out cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs need help figuring out cause: Hello, getting hit with BSODs relentlessly. Mostly memory management or irql less equal. But once also saw a kernel related stop code. Windows keeps crashing in couple of minutes of reboot. Also, was unsuccessful with resetting the OS -- the pc somehow restarted in the middle...
  5. BSODs need help figuring out cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs need help figuring out cause: Hello, getting hit with BSODs relentlessly. Mostly memory management or irql less equal. But once also saw a kernel related stop code. Windows keeps crashing in couple of minutes of reboot. Also, was unsuccessful with resetting the OS -- the pc somehow restarted in the middle...
  6. BSODs need help figuring out cause

7. Need help figuring out which driver is causing BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help figuring out which driver is causing BSOD crashes: Hi everyone!I just recently bought a refurbished gaming desktop and have been running into constant BSOD crashes that from googling all seem to be tying into driver errors. After googling I keep running into threads on here of great community members helping people like me...
  8. Need help figuring out the exact cause behind this BSOD

Need help figuring out the exact cause behind this BSOD: My windows 10 Home x64 version sometimes just doesn't resume from hibernation and ends up shutting down instead. So I've to restart the system. Its a brand new setup just a couple of weeks old. The error shown in event viewer is: 011221-6734-01.dmp 12-01-2021 20:27:45...
  9. BSOD - need to figure out what causing this

BSOD - need to figure out what causing this: Hi there As the user has access to the HP Software Updates, user kicked off the 2 updates in relation to BIOS and NIC firmware upgrade yesterday and come back home and when he started he got the BSOD. User managed to get into Safe mode and now reboot as normal. Checked...
  10. BSOD help, Trying to figure out the cause.

BSOD help, Trying to figure out the cause.: Recently my computer upon booting up and just browsing youtube and streaming services online would BSOD within the first 5mins of the boot up. It has happened twice after having no effects previously other than GPU driver crashes which I'm pretty sure i fixed by changing...