Windows 10: Need help with file recovery

Discus and support Need help with file recovery in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have deleted some files from my laptop and I want to use windows file recovery or any other similar file recovery software. But the thing is I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Snehal Borse, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Need help with file recovery

Hi, I have deleted some files from my laptop and I want to use windows file recovery or any other similar file recovery software. But the thing is I have only one hard drive :C not partitioned, so to recover files, I need a separate drive space right or else it will override the data. Should I create a partition first and then try to recover? While doing so, will it hamper the data which I will be trying to recover? please help

:)

Snehal Borse, Mar 4, 2023

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 4, 2023
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Mar 4, 2023
  4. hdjx Win User

Need help with file recovery

Need data recovery help

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard

Hello,
    I suggest you use EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover files.

Download demo version: EaseUS® Download Center - Free Download Data Recovery Software, Todo Backup Software, Partition Manager

You can use "AdvancedRecovery" to scan your corrupted drive. After the scan is complete, the lost file will be displayed in Data Recovery Wizard, you can select them and recover them.
    NOTICE: never install in on the harddisk you want to recover.

hdjx, Mar 4, 2023
Thema:

Need help with file recovery

1. Need help with file recovery - Similar Threads - Need help file

2. Need help with account recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with account recovery: Hello,In 2021, my sister's husband of 48 years died unexpectedly. Since then, she has used his Windows 10 laptop to access his email accounts, through which much of their life together has been organised. She has been logging into the laptop with his Microsoft account using...
  3. Need help with account recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with account recovery: Hello,In 2021, my sister's husband of 48 years died unexpectedly. Since then, she has used his Windows 10 laptop to access his email accounts, through which much of their life together has been organised. She has been logging into the laptop with his Microsoft account using...
  4. Need help with file recovery

Need help with file recovery: Hi, I have deleted some files from my laptop and I want to use windows file recovery or any other similar file recovery software. But the thing is I have only one hard drive :C not partitioned, so to recover files, I need a separate drive space right or else it will override...
  5. Need help with account recovery

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help with account recovery: Hello, recently i tried to play minecraft using my microsoft account which i had migrated my mojang account to, but when i opened the launcher i was prompted to login to my account, i tried to do that however i got a text prompt telling me the account doesn't exist, so i did...
  6. Need help with account recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with account recovery: Hello, recently i tried to play minecraft using my microsoft account which i had migrated my mojang account to, but when i opened the launcher i was prompted to login to my account, i tried to do that however i got a text prompt telling me the account doesn't exist, so i did...
  7. Need help with account recovery

8. Need help with recovery usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with recovery usb: I was creating a recovery usb using sandisk cruzer blade 8 gb usb but the recovery creation process failed abruptly and now the drive is write protected with some boot files present in it. Tried all the conventional methods to no avail, so if anyone could help! submitted by...
  9. need backup and recovery help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need backup and recovery help: I want to reinstall my oswindows 10.and I have some very big software like each are 3-4 gb. so is there any way to backup them and recover after reinstallation the windows.plz help me to take backup the installed software because now I don't have that much data to download...
  10. Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.: A Senior MS Tech I was working with said he wanted to reinstall windows 10 version 1809 because after 4 MS updates, that is after the 4th MS update, MS Edge quits working and will not start. This is the fourth tech and the 2nd senior tech I have had to work with. The...