Windows 10: Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files

Discus and support Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm asking again, the expert on my 1st request is not responding. While in my first account I set up a second account on my computer as an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AJordan4730, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files

Hi, I'm asking again, the expert on my 1st request is not responding.

While in my first account I set up a second account on my computer as an administrator, I believe I set up correctly in Trust Center settings, and right clicked drive and folder to give access to my second account. My second account can usually access the folders, not always, but typically files open read only.

I am perfectly happy to delete the second account and start all over, but would love for an expert to walk me through it, or direct me to a document that outlines *every*single*setting* in order that I must do to make this work. Because what I've done for the past week is follow one advice post/document, then when that didn't work, searched and followed directions in another post/document, etc etc.

My first expert asked if I set up shortcuts to Word and Excel for the second user (?) I can access Word and Excel fine, I can see the documents, I just can't always open or edit them.

I must get this set up correctly, as it is necessary for my work. I am an independent contractor so no one to ask with my "company".

I would be happy to talk with a Microsoft expert on the phone - and pay! - to get this fixed. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you! thanks

:)

AJordan4730, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 16, 2019
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files

1. Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files - Similar Threads - Need help fixing

2. Need help with accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with accounts: I want to move everything from my old @hotmail account to my new gmail account that I accidentally made into a MS account. I tried changing my @Hotmail account's alias to my new gmail but it says its already taken and to try another since i accidentally made it into an MS...
  3. Need help with accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with accounts: I want to move everything from my old @hotmail account to my new gmail account that I accidentally made into a MS account. I tried changing my @Hotmail account's alias to my new gmail but it says its already taken and to try another since i accidentally made it into an MS...
  4. Urgent Help Needed to Regain Access to Windows Account

Urgent Help Needed to Regain Access to Windows Account: Urgent Help Needed to Regain Access to Windows AccountHello everyone,I am facing a challenging issue that I hope someone can help me with. Recently, there was a Windows update that seems to have disabled a login optionpin that I used to rely on. To make matters worse, I've...
  5. i NEED HELP ACCESSING M MICROSOFTT ACCOUNT?

i NEED HELP ACCESSING M MICROSOFTT ACCOUNT?: Recently I had to update my laptop. Now I need my product key to activae windows,which is in my microsoft account I now cant access which has a lot of info for my business and investments. Please someone help this is going on 5 days. I am livid,concerned, and ready to lose my...
  6. Help with second minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with second minecraft account: I've had the same minecraft account for years. A couple months ago I bought a second account for a roommate to use and as a camera. Now all I have is the camera account. I still have the UUID from my original account....
  7. Help with second minecraft account

Help with second minecraft account: I've had the same minecraft account for years. A couple months ago I bought a second account for a roommate to use and as a camera. Now all I have is the camera account. I still have the UUID from my original account....
  8. Need Help to access my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help to access my Microsoft Account: I wanted to retake my licence, but I can't access my Microsoft account right now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-access-my-microsoft-account/d0a02ed4-7c72-4438-bcd5-d34004c5b52c
  9. need help accessing administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help accessing administrator account: Hello A sever weather storm knocked out electricity which of course offset my electronics. When trying to establish a connection I entered the wrong email on my administrator account. The password I have for that does not work as it is not an msn accont. How do I...
  10. Need help with folder access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with folder access: Hell-o MS Community - I have a HD that I pulled from my dead Dell Latitude laptop, and I am running it (with adapters) connected to my Dell G7 laptop. It opens up as "G" drive and under "Users" are all the expected folders. One in particular, "NewUser", is the one I'm...