Windows 10: Need help with frequent BSODing, variuos BSOD codes

Discus and support Need help with frequent BSODing, variuos BSOD codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past few months, my PC has been giving me BSODs frequently, at least one per day or so. But recently, the frequency has gone up to about 2 a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wakevector, May 4, 2021.

1. Need help with frequent BSODing, variuos BSOD codes

For the past few months, my PC has been giving me BSODs frequently, at least one per day or so. But recently, the frequency has gone up to about 2 a day. The crashes usually happen when I am browsing the internet or watching videos, but never when I am playing video games. The pc is relatively new, built in late October of last year. The BSOD codes seem to be reoccurring ones like DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, STOP_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What Failed: FLTMGR.sys Can someone help me find out why I'm getting these BSODs? Operating System info: Edition - Windows 10 Home Version - 20H2 Installed on - ‎10/‎23/‎2020 OS build - 19042.867 Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 This is the list of parts I'm using for the PC. Final result - Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB XC ULTRA GAMING, Lancool II Mesh ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker Things I've tried: Updated NVIDIA drivers through Geforce experience Used CrystalDiskInfo, told me all drives were "Good" Checked drives through windows drive Error Checking, no issues found Kept windows updated Checked temperatures through CPUID HWMonitor I've attached V2 Log collector files. DESKTOP-9HVSCED-(2021-04-04_19-49-16).zip

:)

wakevector, May 4, 2021

2. Need help with frequent BSODing, variuos BSOD codes

For the past few months, my PC has been giving me BSODs frequently, at least one per day or so. But recently, the frequency has gone up to about 2 a day. The crashes usually happen when I am browsing the internet or watching videos, but never when I am playing video games. The pc is relatively new, built in late October of last year. The BSOD codes seem to be reoccurring ones like DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, STOP_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What Failed: FLTMGR.sys

Can someone help me find out why I'm getting these BSODs?

Operating System info:
    Edition - Windows 10 Home
    Version - 20H2
    Installed on - ‎10/‎23/‎2020
    OS build - 19042.867
    Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

This is the list of parts I'm using for the PC.

Final result - Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB XC ULTRA GAMING, Lancool II Mesh ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker

Things I've tried:
    Updated NVIDIA drivers through Geforce experience
    Used CrystalDiskInfo, told me all drives were "Good"
    Checked drives through windows drive Error Checking, no issues found
    Kept windows updated
    Checked temperatures through CPUID HWMonitor

I've attached V2 Log collector files.

DESKTOP-9HVSCED-(2021-04-04_19-49-16).zip

wakevector, May 5, 2021
  3. Need help with frequent BSODing, variuos BSOD codes

I've downloaded some optional updates for windows, and it should be fully updated now. I also downloaded and installed the chipset software. I've also updated the BIOS to the latest BIOS update. The update reset my BIOS settings to default, but I decided to leave them as default for a day or two to see if there are any issues that come up first, and afterwards I'll change them to what I used to have them as.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, interestingly, I got a BSOD after trying to change my time zone in the windows settings before I updated BIOS, which was the first time a BSOD happened right after I changed some settings on my computer.

wakevector, May 5, 2021
  4. Frogger Win User

Need help with frequent BSODing, variuos BSOD codes

Help with BSOD

The OverClockers BSOD code list
    BSOD code list== 0x124 = increase/decrease QPI/VTT first, if not increase/decrease vcore...have to test to see which one it is

Frogger, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Need help with frequent BSODing, variuos BSOD codes

1. Need help with frequent BSODing, variuos BSOD codes - Similar Threads - Need help frequent

2. Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.: So I've been experiencing a number of blue screens recently, generally while using Mozilla Firefox. This is a personal system built in January 2023, and I have not previously experienced hard crashes like this. I do not remember any driver change that would trigger the issue,...
  3. I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD: Hi, Lately I am frequently experiencing random restarts, a week ago I was forced to do a fresh install of Windows because of the corruption of some system files. Now the problem is occurring again, I checked the reliability monitor and there are many "Windows was not properly...
  4. My PC is frequently BSODing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is frequently BSODing: My PC is BSODing almost daily, frequently displaying the error codes “IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL” and “KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE”. What could be the problem?Windows 10 HomeRyzen 7 5800XWD Black SN770 1TBRTX 3060 Ti FoundersCorsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 MHZ 2x8...
  5. My PC is frequently BSODing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is frequently BSODing: My PC is BSODing almost daily, frequently displaying the error codes “IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL” and “KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE”. What could be the problem?Windows 10 HomeRyzen 7 5800XWD Black SN770 1TBRTX 3060 Ti FoundersCorsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 MHZ 2x8...
  6. My PC is frequently BSODing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Need help on frequent BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on frequent BSOD issue: Recently my laptop is getting a lot of BSOD and I have no idea what's going on with my laptop. Previously had BSOD due to driver issue but my driver is installed latest version from official manufacturer website. What else could be wrong?Here are my minidump zip files....
  8. Need help on frequent BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on frequent BSOD issue: Recently my laptop is getting a lot of BSOD and I have no idea what's going on with my laptop. Previously had BSOD due to driver issue but my driver is installed latest version from official manufacturer website. What else could be wrong?Here are my minidump zip files....
  9. Need help with frequent BSODing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with frequent BSODing: For the past few months, my PC has been giving me BSODs frequently, at least one per day or so. But recently, the frequency has gone up to about 2 a day. The crashes usually happen when I am browsing the internet or watching videos, but never when I am playing video games....
  10. Need some help with increasingly frequent bsod.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help with increasingly frequent bsod.: Hi! Been having a lot more bsod in this past weeks and i'm trying to figure out what's the problem Some info: Latest Crash were - Kmode exception not handled - Page fault in non paged area - Interrupt exception not handled - WHEA uncorrectable error - IRQL GT Zero...