Windows 10: Need help with gaming on the pc

Discus and support Need help with gaming on the pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Will i lose my progress on the games i have if i switch to another account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by joshDunn-pike, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Need help with gaming on the pc

Will i lose my progress on the games i have if i switch to another account?

:)

joshDunn-pike, Jan 5, 2020

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 5, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 5, 2020
  4. 20mmrain Win User

Need help with gaming on the pc

Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Need help with gaming on the pc

1. Need help with gaming on the pc - Similar Threads - Need help gaming

2. Need help loging into my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help loging into my pc: I havent used my pc in about a month and a half and I just turned it on today. Everything turns on but when I get to the lock screen and swipe up with the mouse, the screen gets a shade darker and no bar to type my password/pin shows up. Then after a couple seconds the screen...
  3. Custom gaming pc for Fortnite...need help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom gaming pc for Fortnite...need help!!!: My cousin asked for my help building a custom desktop pc for gaming, we’re building it on new egg Here are the specs and would like to know for the game fortnite where we can save money G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)...
  4. I need help with mi pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with mi pc: Recently I lost the sound of my computer. It doesn't work, it can't be heard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-mi-pc/fa009bf3-793a-49b3-a98f-e53073f07e7c
  5. Resetting My Pc But Need Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting My Pc But Need Help: Hi There I Am Nirav.I Am Having A Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Os In My PC I Have Purchased Windows 10 Pro Key From Local Market And I Registered That Key To My PC Under Setting -->Update & Security -->Activation . It's Almost 8 To 9 Months That I Have Purchased This It's Working...
  6. My PC is dead, need help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC is dead, need help!: So this has been a fun one. A couple days ago i was causally playing Counter-Strike when i received a system service exception BSOD. Didnt think much of it ans restarted my computer. I did NOT have the new update installed for windows, so when my pc restarted the update...
  7. I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my pc: So i ran a command that was supposed to help me in poweshell because i had problems with window photos not opening or anything and so basically after running the command i cant use cortana or anything that had a windows infront of it name basically. i need any kind of help. i...
  8. need help in playing audio on PC

need help in playing audio on PC: need to trouble shoot the lack of sound on all my programs. Want audio restored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-playing-audio-on-pc/d97fa209-eebb-4161-9765-473e10a34627
  9. PC Upgrade - Help needed.

PC Upgrade - Help needed.: Hi, wanted to change my mboard, RAM memory and CPU and have these under my wishlist, in order to move forward, I would like to know if these will be compatible with the existing hardware. Thanks for the time spent with this issue. Intel i7 5930K CPU Processor (3.50GHz,...
  10. Need help with error - game client download!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with error - game client download!!: Hey guys need some help, i was starting up a game on my msi laptop Ge72 Apache and cannot install. The computer prompts me with a message : installation package can not be opened, contact the application vendor to verify this is a valid windows explorer package...... please...