Windows 10: Need help with gaming on the pc

Discus and support Need help with gaming on the pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Will i lose my progress on the games i have if i switch to another account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by joshDunn-pike, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Need help with gaming on the pc

Will i lose my progress on the games i have if i switch to another account?

:)

joshDunn-pike, Jan 5, 2020

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 5, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 5, 2020
  4. 20mmrain Win User

Need help with gaming on the pc

Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Need help with gaming on the pc

1. Need help with gaming on the pc - Similar Threads - Need help gaming

2. Need help with pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with pc: So I downloaded media creation tool to put onto my usb drive and after I put the usb into my pc the creation tool isn't showing up at all I checked my isb to see if the files are on there and they are but my pc isn't reading the drive please help...
  3. PC needs help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC needs help: Booting PC always go with blue screen asking for restart. No matter how many restart I did it will goes to the same screen. Tried to force shutdown and not use the PC for a day no help at all. Making my PC not useful. This is only 2 years old PC and I need to make it work....
  4. PC needs help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC needs help: I cant boot my PC at all. It is due to the screen showing and asking for a bitlocker key. I dont know what the meaning of that and I is want to sign in to my PC. Now, I cant even go to the sign in page. I tried many times but I still getting the same screen over and over...
  5. PC needs help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC needs help: I cant boot my PC at all. It is due to the screen showing and asking for a bitlocker key. I dont know what the meaning of that and I is want to sign in to my PC. Now, I cant even go to the sign in page. I tried many times but I still getting the same screen over and over...
  6. Need Help my gaming pc problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help my gaming pc problem: I have a problem gaming pc not first time and I found error from WhoCrashed and I tried look up google but can't find one right error code. And when it's happen during I playing game few mins end up itself restart windows. I don't know what I do.Crash Dump Analysis Crash...
  7. Need PC help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need PC help: So I recently am having a problem with my Pc where my Pc will say it’s connected to the wifi via Ethernet but I can’t look anything up on chrome or open apps like creative cloud or steam. I updated my PC and ran a network diagnostic saying that there was a firewall issue....
  8. Need help with the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with the game: Ok so i just got the game zoo tycoon ultimate anima collection and when I open it everything is fine but I can’t get past the loading screen because It exit the app what do I do to fix it Please help me so I can fix this...
  9. Need help with my new gaming pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my new gaming pc: So today I returned my all-in-one pc that i thought had good graphics, Just uhd graphics. And got an Acer monitor and a ibuypower gaming pc and it had I'm assuming a HDD and SSD, so the main one I assume is the HDD which has about 200gb and the SSD has 1TB, after I installed...
  10. Custom gaming pc for Fortnite...need help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom gaming pc for Fortnite...need help!!!: My cousin asked for my help building a custom desktop pc for gaming, we’re building it on new egg Here are the specs and would like to know for the game fortnite where we can save money G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)...