Windows 10: need help with google drive file stream windows 10

Discus and support need help with google drive file stream windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am totally lost. I need someone to walk me through how to set up drive file stream on my laptop so it syncs. A person. I have searched answers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AJordan4730, Oct 3, 2019.

1. need help with google drive file stream windows 10

I am totally lost. I need someone to walk me through how to set up drive file stream on my laptop so it syncs. A person. I have searched answers, looked at videos, and cannot follow any of it. Who can help me? I'd be happy to pay someone! I use G-Suite and believe it or not, no one at my small company can help me.

I have drive file stream installed. I have "my drive" in explorer and can access files. But when I'm on phone with a colleague and they update a file, I close my file and re-open, and still don't have the changes my colleague made.

I am so lost that I don't even know what I need!

I look forward to your help.

:)

AJordan4730, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Launching new Google Drive / Microsoft Outlook integration, shutting down legacy plugin

Brink, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 3, 2019
  4. need help with google drive file stream windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

need help with google drive file stream windows 10

1. need help with google drive file stream windows 10 - Similar Threads - need help google

2. need help with One Drive file restoration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with One Drive file restoration: Hi all, First off, sorry for putting this in the wrong forum, for some reason my screen reader doesn't like the subtopics anymore, so I am not able to choose subtopics. Anyway, I need help getting my One Drive files back. A couple days ago, somehow my entire Documents folder...
  3. need help with One Drive file restoration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with One Drive file restoration: Hi all, First off, sorry for putting this in the wrong forum, for some reason my screen reader doesn't like the subtopics anymore, so I am not able to choose subtopics. Anyway, I need help getting my One Drive files back. A couple days ago, somehow my entire Documents folder...
  4. Google Drive File Stream

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Drive File Stream: I installed "Google Drive File Stream" on my Desktop. There appeared a drive with the letter 'G' and named "Google Drive File Stream", in Windows Explorer. It occupies 23.5 GB. [ATTACH] But this drive is not seen under 'Disk Management'. [ATTACH] No problems...
  5. HP Stream Laptop Windows 10- need help!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Stream Laptop Windows 10- need help!!!!: Hello, I am trying to factory reset my windows 10 HP laptop. I have followed the tutorial on the Microsoft website to a T and it still says I need to clear more space 1 GB to be exact in order to factory reset. I have deleted every app and program on my laptop that allows me...
  6. Attempting to share a computer's Google File Stream G Drive with locally connected...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attempting to share a computer's Google File Stream G Drive with locally connected...: Hopefully there's a workaround to this, We have everything working as expected, the Google File Stream drive has shared folders within that communicate and share contents with other computers on our network, unfortunately, we can't leave this running for extended periods of...
  7. Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office: What’s changing We’re updating Drive File Stream to replace the functionality of the “Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office.” As a result, the outdated plugin will be shut down on June 26, 2019. This only impacts users of the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office....
  8. need help with streaming in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help with streaming in windows 10: i need help with streaming media in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-streaming-in-windows-10/b1a7d986-35f9-46d9-b0f1-820e456c2d59
  9. Need help Downloaded files from google Drive to pc where did they GO?

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help Downloaded files from google Drive to pc where did they GO?: ok Just Downloaded files from my google Drive to my pc but cant find them /// where did they GO? this is stupid they dont give u an option to save-them ? 117263
  10. Google Photos Help Needed........

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Photos Help Needed........: I have used Google Photos since the day it was released and I have 16 years worth of digital photos backed up to it. My issue is, everytime I reload my computer (which has been several times in the last few years) all my photos upload AGAIN. Does anyone know of any way I can...