Windows 10: Need help with GPU and CPU errors

Discus and support Need help with GPU and CPU errors in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I bought a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti recently to replace my integrated GPU. It presented red dots all over my screen when connected so I bought a new AMD cpu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by lewis davies, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Need help with GPU and CPU errors

I bought a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti recently to replace my integrated GPU. It presented red dots all over my screen when connected so I bought a new AMD cpu to try and fix the issue. Now neither of the video cards work and the monitor says No Input Detected. I have tried 2 monitors, 15+ cables and 3+ different connection types as well as rotating the cpu chip each time and uninstalling the GeForce video card.

lewis davies, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

My GPU is heavily under performing, please help!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of GPU?

• Do you face this issue only with this game or all the game?
    I suggest you to use the same GPU in different computer and check if the issue persist.

As you mentioned that you have overclocked the CPU, Microsoft does not recommend overclocking the CPU.

Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Feb 10, 2019
  3. kenalbus Win User
    Windows 10 CPU usage 100% when Nvidia GPU enabled

I've had the same problem, and have exactly the same GPU model. I was able to set the drivers back to factory default, but any update I've tried (including the most recent) causes the massive cpu usage. I've contacted tech support for both Nvidia and Asus,
    and followed all the steps they suggested, with no luck.

kenalbus, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Dalkamyr Win User

Need help with GPU and CPU errors

Help choosing CPU + GPU combo

I'll be assembling a PC for a friend, he gave me his list of components he wants.

He's got an i5 6500 and AMD r9 380 twin frozer GPU as a combo
    He intends to play mainly League of Legends and diablo 3... so yeah, no need for much horse power.

do you think his CPU + GPU combo makes sense?

suggestions?

Dalkamyr, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Need help with GPU and CPU errors

1. Need help with GPU and CPU errors - Similar Threads - Need help GPU

2. need help on directx error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help on directx error: am receiving an error when ever i try to open Need For Speed Rivals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-on-directx-error/17b92696-26e4-40b6-b1c7-5fa8a5e660f8
  3. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...
  4. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Support
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...
  5. Undergoing high CPU usage. Need Urgent Help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undergoing high CPU usage. Need Urgent Help.: Hi, So two weeks ago I had an issue related to High CPU and RAM usage. I was able to fix High Memory usage or memory leak but unfortunately CPU is still spiking up. I have tried doing everything that I could but unfortunately i'm not able to read the trace I got from xperf....
  6. Need help with Error-Net Help MSG2182

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Error-Net Help MSG2182: When I started my laptop this error came up, Net HelpMSG 2182 I googled it but I can't understand what's wrong, the jargon they're using is way beyond my brain. Thank goodness I know most all of you folks on this site do understand what google said, how it happened and how...
  7. Need to replace cpu and gpu

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need to replace cpu and gpu: I have a AMD-A20-5800k APU processor. This is a cpu and gpu in one. I need to upgrade so to do that would I need to just remove this processor and add a new gpu/cpu? Thanks for all help
  8. BSOD errors when I installed new cpu + gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD errors when I installed new cpu + gpu: Recently I have installed a new gpu and cpu which is the gtx 1050ti and the athlon x4 880k. I downloaded the drivers and such and it was somewhat fine although im now getting BSOD'D I'm getting ones such as: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Kernal_Security_Check_Failure...
  9. GPU Advice needed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Advice needed: Fellow Forumites: My dual 27" full HD (1980x1200) Dell monitors are now ten years old. They still work OK, but I'm thinking it's time to replace them. Can anybody tell me what kind of GPU(s) and cables I'll need to replace them with a pair of 34" monitors instead? (Find them...
  10. Do I need a better CPU or GPU?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Do I need a better CPU or GPU?: Hello. I have been playing alot of VR the last few days, and Im experiencing abit stuttering when Im playing some games. So my question is: It it caused by my GPU or my CPU? I took a picture below, showing CPU and GPU usage. Im not an expert in this, so any kind of help would...