Windows 10: Need help with Hdd issue.

Discus and support Need help with Hdd issue. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently I took.backup of windows in my HDD and formatted pc but after that when I try to plug it in,it is not detected it shows in device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheyCallMeNoobxD, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Need help with Hdd issue.

Recently I took.backup of windows in my HDD and formatted pc but after that when I try to plug it in,it is not detected it shows in device manager tho(I already tried trouble shooting and updating drivers) any idea what's wrong and how can I fix it.

submitted by /u/TheyCallMeNoobxD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheyCallMeNoobxD, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 21, 2019
  3. HDD Corrupt ?

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening. We'd like to ask few questions below:

• What is the brand name of you Hard Disk Drive?
    • How old is the HDD?
    Since you already tried multiple troubleshooting steps, we suggest visiting the manufacturer's website. Find and download a hard drive diagnostic software to help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Johankaan Win User

Need help with Hdd issue.

unlock hdd

Johankaan, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Need help with Hdd issue.

1. Need help with Hdd issue. - Similar Threads - Need help Hdd

2. Need help to unlock hdd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to unlock hdd: I do not have bitlocker key and my hdd is locked. i am not able to find anywhere. is there any way to get my data back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-unlock-hdd/76f8c89b-a11e-4d99-b5e5-c9f52b30398a
  3. Need help to unlock hdd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to unlock hdd: I do not have bitlocker key and my hdd is locked. i am not able to find anywhere. is there any way to get my data back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-unlock-hdd/76f8c89b-a11e-4d99-b5e5-c9f52b30398a
  4. Need help to unlock hdd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Need help recovering data on hdd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help recovering data on hdd: I recently installed the windows 21H1 update and I went to click on my common folder in steam D:Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common and it said folder is missing or moved. Now I cannot use any games in steam as the entire steam library is downloaded to there. It appears...
  6. Need help with this issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with this issue.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_JmartinezJ_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwj9k1/need_help_with_this_issue/
  7. Need help with an issue.

Need help with an issue.: Recently I’ve had an issue where my computer isn’t functioning very well. I’m not able to open any applications but settings and file explorer, so my computer is pretty much completely useless. When I click on any file/application, nothing happens, and the computer reacts as...
  8. Need help with permissions on new HDD

Need help with permissions on new HDD: I just installed a new 2TB SeaGate HDD as a storage drive to go along with my 256gb SSD and I am trying to make the drive writeable. I have put ownership of the drive under the administrator (me) but still when I add folders they are not writeable and I am unable to change...
  9. Need Help Migrating Upgraded HDD to larger HDD

Need Help Migrating Upgraded HDD to larger HDD: I'm trying to migrate my Win10x64 OS and apps (not concerned about data) to a larger HDD by using several software apps (Acronis, AOEMI Partition Assistant) in Clone or Copy or Migrate modes. So far, none of them will boot when the older boot drive is disconnected or...
  10. Need help to change HDD

Need help to change HDD: Hi, i got a new pc (2nd hand) and i was trying to put my HDD on it, the other HDD had windows 10 and mine too, but when i put mine, the pc doens't makes the boot, alrteady went to the BIOS to change the boot disk and still the same, it shows to insert the boot disk drive......