Windows 10: Need help with HDSDR insallation. Basic setup etc.

Discus and support Need help with HDSDR insallation. Basic setup etc. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed HDSDR and am finding it very hard going. I have got the waterfall/start screen but when pressing start, I am given a screen to open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rifleman49, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Need help with HDSDR insallation. Basic setup etc.

I have installed HDSDR and am finding it very hard going. I have got the waterfall/start screen but when pressing start, I am given a screen to open a .wav file but no other details. The online help is for Win XP and a few years old. It seems that I need to select the RTLSDR dongle {radio input} to provide an input to the sound card but have no idea how to do this. Can anyone help please?

:)

rifleman49, Jan 26, 2018

2. Can't Reserve Free Copy of Windows 10 till now

Insaller?Just download the ISO and burn it and there you go.If you want a setup extract it using 7Z or Wrar

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 26, 2018
  3. mccbleue Win User
    Nokia 6085 Need Help with Some Basic Use Questions

Voice dial is listed in the "Extras" category of whose specs? Certainly not Nokia USA's:
    http://www.nokiausa.com/A4409134 where the two features you are referring to are shown under "Voice".

If what you are saying is true and AT&T is really telling you that you need pay $4.99 to use a feature that is entirely phone-based and does not require a network connection then it would mean that once of America's largest phone companies was conning its customers.

Voice dialling works as follows: your contacts are stored in the phone memory and/or on the SIM card. You switch on the feature and say the name of the person you wish to call, and the phone's software matches your speech to the contact data in the phone. Ony
    after you have confirmed that it is the right choice identified from the contacts does the phone make the call - voice dialling does not require network support and they can't charge you for it!

The most likely possibility is that your 6085 has AT&T variant software which has replaced the function of that particular keypress with a different function. Lots of networks have their own version of the software on the phones that they provide and they seldom
    provide anything other than the standard Nokia documentation so the user doesn't realise that they don't have a 'standard' Nokia software version.

Your most logical next step is to check with AT&T exactly what it is that they want to charge you $4.99 for.

Message Edited by on 25-Oct-2008 12:15 PM

mccbleue, Jan 26, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Need help with HDSDR insallation. Basic setup etc.

dalchina, Jan 26, 2018
Thema:

Need help with HDSDR insallation. Basic setup etc.

1. Need help with HDSDR insallation. Basic setup etc. - Similar Threads - Need help HDSDR

2. I need help with The Visual Basic compiler Vbc.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with The Visual Basic compiler Vbc.exe: I need help with The Visual Basic compiler Vbc.exe it keeps using over 60-70% cpu power in my computer, and i tried stopping it but i wont stop it will auto start it self again so please help me fix it because i cant work on my computer because it takes so much cpu power,...
  3. I need help with The Visual Basic compiler Vbc.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with The Visual Basic compiler Vbc.exe: I need help with The Visual Basic compiler Vbc.exe it keeps using over 60-70% cpu power in my computer, and i tried stopping it but i wont stop it will auto start it self again so please help me fix it because i cant work on my computer because it takes so much cpu power,...
  4. Insallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insallation: Hello, good morning, I'm having issues installing Microsoft power bi on my computer.its a window 8pro 32 bits window. I need help installing it as its important in my class.any assistance would be appreciated. Also, I cant seem to access my store....
  5. Insallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Insallation: Hello, good morning, I'm having issues installing Microsoft power bi on my computer.its a window 8pro 32 bits window. I need help installing it as its important in my class.any assistance would be appreciated. Also, I cant seem to access my store....
  6. Need help with Windows 10 Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with Windows 10 Setup: Trying to fresh install Windows 10 from my old Windows 7[IMG] What screen I get when I select upgrade: [IMG] [IMG] What screens I get after I select Custom: says Windows cant be installed on both drives...
  7. Need help on basic sharing query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help on basic sharing query: OK, not an expert here. I have a W7 computer laptop. I then bought a W10 computer. It connected via the same router. I then created a folder and made it sharable. When I try file explorer on my W10 computer, it finds the folder under network. But when I look on my W7...
  8. Need help with my 5.1 setup.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with my 5.1 setup.: Hey all! I haven't had full 5.1 on my PC in over 4 years, and its driving me crazy. At one point I thought it was because of the Windows Preview Program, but it's still not working. Specs Motherboard: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 GPU: Geforce GTX 1070 Monitor: Samsung...
  9. Help needed for windows 10 setup

Help needed for windows 10 setup: Hi guys, Just tried installing Windows 10, I got through all the first part where it said it was copying my files and installing the os. I then got a blank screen for about half an hour solid so I thought it would be a problem with my machine so I powered it down and turned...
  10. Need help to setup windows 10

Need help to setup windows 10: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire V3 (originally bought with Win 8). Few weeks ago I updated it to Windows 10 and now Windows 10 is working fine (even if slowly). I want to format my hard drive and setup again Windows 10 (the classic setup, not just an update... so yes, I will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hdsdr setup

2. HDSDR upgrading