Windows 10: Need help with Insider Build 22621.105 feature

Discus and support Need help with Insider Build 22621.105 feature in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This build has a performance killing product that I am trying to terminate or get rid of one way or another. It regards a dropdown menu that pops down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kmutley, Jun 23, 2022.

1. kmutley Win User

Need help with Insider Build 22621.105 feature

This build has a performance killing product that I am trying to terminate or get rid of one way or another. It regards a dropdown menu that pops down from the top of the monitor when you click and drag an open window like Firefox, MSFS2020 in desktop, etc that allows you to position said window in various positions on the desktop. I need help with turning this feature off, uninstalling, or reverting back to a previous build prior to 22H2 without losing everything on this pc.Link to image on desktop that I am referring to... this feature here turns my games into a slideshow. I didnt have thi

:)

kmutley, Jun 23, 2022

2. where did the insiders hub go in build 10158 it seems to be missing.

Insider Hub: As I mentioned here, the Insider Hub is no longer pre-installed starting with this build. You can reinstall the Insider Hub app through the following steps:

• Go to Settings, System, Apps & features.
    • Click Manage optional features then Add a feature.
    • Select the Insider Hub entry (the list is in alphabetical order) and click Install.
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...ndows-10-insider-preview-build-10158-for-pcs/

Andre Da Costa, Jun 23, 2022
  3. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Need help with Insider Build 22621.105 feature

where did the insiders hub go in build 10158 it seems to be missing.

iv checked and it still not showing up. can u see if their a fix so that i can see it on the list for add a feature? otherwise ill have to not complete anymorequest and not provide anymore feedback

littlebrownboy76, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Need help with Insider Build 22621.105 feature

1. Need help with Insider Build 22621.105 feature - Similar Threads - Need help Insider

2. Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing?: I haven’t changed anything aside from a Windows update, and now I’m getting some pretty hard stuttering when alt tabbing. Has anyone experienced something similar?...
  3. Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Build 22621 Stuttering after alt tabbing?: I haven’t changed anything aside from a Windows update, and now I’m getting some pretty hard stuttering when alt tabbing. Has anyone experienced something similar?...
  4. Multiple BSODS on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODS on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621: Hi,Over the past two years, I've had various blue-screens-of-death plague my system including Window's 10. I resolved this awhile back by resetting my Window's 10 which completely stopped the endless BSOD's. However, these blue-screens were only whenever the computer was...
  5. Multiple BSODS on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621

Multiple BSODS on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621: Hi,Over the past two years, I've had various blue-screens-of-death plague my system including Window's 10. I resolved this awhile back by resetting my Window's 10 which completely stopped the endless BSOD's. However, these blue-screens were only whenever the computer was...
  6. FAX failure with build 22621 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAX failure with build 22621 22H2: With the upgrade to Win 11, 22H2, the FAX printer is no longer listed in the FAX app. Other printers are shown. Of course, the FAX won't send.Under PRINTERS, the FAX printer is listed.When printing plain documents, the FAX printer is among the printer options.In the ADD...
  7. FAX failure with build 22621 22H2

FAX failure with build 22621 22H2: With the upgrade to Win 11, 22H2, the FAX printer is no longer listed in the FAX app. Other printers are shown. Of course, the FAX won't send.Under PRINTERS, the FAX printer is listed.When printing plain documents, the FAX printer is among the printer options.In the ADD...
  8. Need help with Insider Build 22621.105 feature

Need help with Insider Build 22621.105 feature: This build has a performance killing product that I am trying to terminate or get rid of one way or another. It regards a dropdown menu that pops down from the top of the monitor when you click and drag an open window like Firefox, MSFS2020 in desktop, etc that allows you to...
  9. Need help with some features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with some features: I am not a regular Windows user and want to know 1) how can i can open all the files (like in windows7) in one window instead of separate files. 2) in the menu tabs at the top, Classic View has the drop down menus and the others don’t... formulas, page layout those have...
  10. Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build

in Windows 10 News
    Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build: Hello Skype Insiders! We heard your feedback and have taken a step back to simplify Skype. With this approach you'll see that we've removed the Highlights feature. We now have very focused navigation with Chats, Calls, and Contacts, making it even easier for you to engage...