Windows 10: Need help with installing a game on Windows 10 from the windows store

Discus and support Need help with installing a game on Windows 10 from the windows store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently had to factory reset my PC. After the reset, I wanted to get some of the stuff I had prior to reset back. So I went to my windows library... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeronMiller, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Need help with installing a game on Windows 10 from the windows store

I recently had to factory reset my PC.

After the reset, I wanted to get some of the stuff I had prior to reset back. So I went to my windows library to download Minecraft.

I find there is no install button, and I apparently cannot download the game onto my PC without buying an Xbox game pass.

I for one do NOT want to spend money just to play 1 game I own.

is there a way I can install this game without having to buy anything?

:)

JeronMiller, Jan 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Need help with installing a game on Windows 10 from the windows store

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Need help with installing a game on Windows 10 from the windows store

1. Need help with installing a game on Windows 10 from the windows store - Similar Threads - Need help installing

2. Help needed to install Windows from usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed to install Windows from usb: Ok so I deleted all my partitions and have one drive 0 unallocated space with 931.gb. when I try to install windows it says "We couldn't install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive. Here's more info about what happened 0x080300002". Idk what to...
  3. Need help installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help installing windows 10: Hi This PC had a windows 7 ultimate in 2015 so when microsoft announced free upgrade i got windows 10 pro It worked fine but about Jan-Feb 2019 its hard drive failed(I don't know for sure,my father told me this and he ain't so tech-savvy) Well it had multiple problems but...
  4. Installing game from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing game from Microsoft store: Hi, I just bought minecraft from the microsoft store website. When I click install on my device. It comes up with “it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. To install, sigh in on a device with your microsoft account” But i’m...
  5. Need help installing Windows 10

Need help installing Windows 10: I just finished assembling my new PC but it keeps freezing when I try to install windows 10. It doesn't freeze in the BIOs and the furthest I've gotten is to the "enter activation key" I've tried unplugging my GPU and using motherboard outputs, I've removed sticks of RAM...
  6. Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games

Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games: I've totally exhausted every avenue (i think) of fixing this issue. Error Code: 0x80D03002 This ONLY affects game pass games from downloading on my PC. I've tried every suggestion on this thread for this problem -...
  7. need help with windows installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need help with windows installation: Hey guys, I was installing windows 10 via an USB drive. I downloaden the right software on the usb drive. It worked in the language installation. I clicked on windows 10 home (Because that's what is was buying) I cliked drive 0 partition 1 but there was an other drive...
  8. Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10: I had Astroneer installed on my computer and logged on today to play the 1.0 release only to find it wasn't updated. So I tried to find a way to update it through the store, however, was unable to do so. Then I thought I would uninstall the game and reinstall it to get the...
  9. Need help in installing Windows 10

Need help in installing Windows 10: Hi, I need help to install Windows 10 in my system as I only have my product key of Windows 7 Home Basic. Please tell me if it is possible to do so! Thanks and Regards, Prateek...
  10. Need Help in Windows 10 Installation

Need Help in Windows 10 Installation: Hey guys, I finally decided to upgrade to Windows 10. I don't know why I didn't have the option to update to Windows 10 normally, it's been two months & I have not got the "Get Windows 10 Icon" even though I have installed all the updates on PC! Anyways, I tried...