Windows 10: Need help with installing a game on Windows 10 from the windows store

Discus and support Need help with installing a game on Windows 10 from the windows store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently had to factory reset my PC. After the reset, I wanted to get some of the stuff I had prior to reset back. So I went to my windows library... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeronMiller, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Need help with installing a game on Windows 10 from the windows store

I recently had to factory reset my PC.

After the reset, I wanted to get some of the stuff I had prior to reset back. So I went to my windows library to download Minecraft.

I find there is no install button, and I apparently cannot download the game onto my PC without buying an Xbox game pass.

I for one do NOT want to spend money just to play 1 game I own.

is there a way I can install this game without having to buy anything?

:)

JeronMiller, Jan 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Need help with installing a game on Windows 10 from the windows store

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Need help with installing a game on Windows 10 from the windows store

1. Need help with installing a game on Windows 10 from the windows store - Similar Threads - Need help installing

2. Store in Windows 10 I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store in Windows 10 I need help: I have Windows 10 laptop and today I need to use MS Store to download and install application but I cant open store at all. All I can see is spinning circle and logo and sits only there without any progress. I was able to open it before and I have update Windows as well. I...
  3. Need help with using Switch Pro Controller for games bought from the Windows 10 store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with using Switch Pro Controller for games bought from the Windows 10 store.: Hello everyone, Please warn I am a massive noob when it comes to PC stuff, as I just got a lovely new gaming laptop. I was excited to get Game Pass for PC on the Windows 10 store and started to download some ones I have wanted to play for a while, Doom Eternal & Killer...
  4. game installing from store

game installing from store: so i had 20 gb left on my C: Drive and i want to switch it to where i can install on my 916 gb drive. How do I do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-installing-from-store/2856ee88-a5e6-4a1d-bc8e-082084ec1e61
  5. New gaming PC, need help installing Windows 10

New gaming PC, need help installing Windows 10: So after a long 5 hour night, I decided holding off installing Windows 10 to my PC. In my case, I have a MSI B550 MOBO; and I’m installing Windows 10 thru my old iMac onto an old Seagate external hard drive (this should be okay, correct)? So when I boot up my PC with the...
  6. Cannot install game from windows store

Cannot install game from windows store: I purchased the new Tetris Effect Connected game on the microsoft store, but cannot install it. When I click install, there is a popup that says "Try again later. Something happened on our end" with no other information or options. It says that I own the game, I just cant...
  7. Installing games from the store

Installing games from the store: I was given a notice that world of tanks blitz was updated. .When I tried to update it I was unable to do so. I was then having the idea that I would down load it from the microsoft store after uninstalling it in hopes of getting the new game update. No go because it will...
  8. Help needed to install Windows from usb

Help needed to install Windows from usb: Ok so I deleted all my partitions and have one drive 0 unallocated space with 931.gb. when I try to install windows it says "We couldn't install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive. Here's more info about what happened 0x080300002". Idk what to...
  9. Need help installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help installing windows 10: Hi This PC had a windows 7 ultimate in 2015 so when microsoft announced free upgrade i got windows 10 pro It worked fine but about Jan-Feb 2019 its hard drive failed(I don't know for sure,my father told me this and he ain't so tech-savvy) Well it had multiple problems but...
  10. Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10: I had Astroneer installed on my computer and logged on today to play the 1.0 release only to find it wasn't updated. So I tried to find a way to update it through the store, however, was unable to do so. Then I thought I would uninstall the game and reinstall it to get the...