Windows 10: Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10

Discus and support Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently updated my MB and CPU to a B450 and CPU to R5 3600. Windows 10 latest update. Every single driver and thing is updated from the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iNorway1, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10

Recently updated my MB and CPU to a B450 and CPU to R5 3600. Windows 10 latest update. Every single driver and thing is updated from the latest available updates.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gn3GxvHFTy52KuQHKMiXrcQSTmQyl-9w?usp=sharing

I've had all these BSODs several times every day from both before and after the hardware update. When removing ONE memory stick, the BSODs only happen during heavy use. When using BlueScreenView, I have the same "caused by driver "ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0" OR "ntoskrnl.exe+1b810".

Not sure what to do.

submitted by /u/iNorway1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iNorway1, Jan 15, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Diagnosing BSOD Win10

Hi Mouhy,

For us to isolate your Windows 10 performance issue, we need the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

Normally, this issue happens due to an unexpected shut down or restart. We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10

BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10

1. Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10 - Similar Threads - Need help interpreting

2. Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...: System: i7700K CPU 4.20GHz 32GB Ram MSI z270 Gaming M7 RTX 2080ti 3.120TB1TB m.2 x 3 + 120gb ssd Windows 10 Home 22H2 Dual monitors 2k - 35, 27Brief overview of issues. First crash instance occurred Sunday evening during a game of Apex where the screen froze up and generated...
  3. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  4. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  5. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  6. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  7. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I need help interpreting this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help interpreting this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Korothi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2febu/i_need_help_interpreting_this/
  9. BSOD - need help interpreting dump files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - need help interpreting dump files.: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The link to the mini-dump files... and the analysis log files of what I've done already using Window's Debugging utility: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ITQiONHjd9O8A8CeVBZ8HM1HSOE5mZzL?usp=sharing...
  10. win10 bsod help needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 bsod help needed: Hi, My win10 machine is crashing either just before or during boot. I have minidumps and tried turning on verifier but it was in safe mode so the offending drivers were probably not loaded. In the dumps I have it shows ntoskrnl.exe usually as the crashing module. I also saw...