Windows 10: Need help with keyboard language.

Discus and support Need help with keyboard language. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with my Windows 10 keyboard languages. Before installing the 1803 upgrade I had two languages set: Greek and UK English. I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jwrath, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Jwrath Win User

Need help with keyboard language.

I'm having an issue with my Windows 10 keyboard languages.

Before installing the 1803 upgrade I had two languages set: Greek and UK English.

I did the upgrade and suddenly I have US English along with the other two languages.

I tried to remove the US and it didn't let me.

I tried switching the regions, but still nothing.

Then I followed an advice which said that if I apply another language the other one will unlock and allow me to delete it.

So I added Canada English and now I can't get rid any of them.

I just need one English Keyboard and the Greek. How can I get rid of the other two?

:)

Jwrath, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Language/Keyboard default

Hi Sandra,

You can try these steps to set up your preferred defaults:

• Go to Settings and click Time & Language.
    • Click Region & Language.
    • Click on your default system language then, click Options.
    • Click Add a keyboard then choose your preferred keyboard language.
    • Remove the other keyboard language by choosing it then click Remove.

Tell us if this works.

Katrina Men, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Need help with keyboard language.

keyboard distributions on language bar I don't need

Hi Jimenez,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps:

• Press the Windows key on the keyboard.

• Click on Settings, then click on
      Time & language
      option.

• Click Region & language on the top left of the screen.

• Click on Windows Display language to expand, and click on
      Options.

• Select the Keyboard layout, and click on Remove.
    If you wish to uninstall Language Packs then try the steps below and check if that helps:

• Open a command prompt windows, type the following and hit Enter.
    • Lpksetup /u
    • The Install or Uninstall display languages panel will open.
    • Select the language, click on Next and the Language Interface Pack will start uninstalling. You will then be asked to restart your computer.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Need help with keyboard language.

1. Need help with keyboard language. - Similar Threads - Need help keyboard

2. Need help with keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with keyboard: My keyboard suddenly stopped working when i use it on my pc, ive tried to update drivers but nothing happened i updated windows and still nothing got fixed it is saying that the keyboard is an unknown device and that it might be broken but when i plug it into my laptop it...
  3. Need help with keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with keyboard: My keyboard suddenly stopped working when i use it on my pc, ive tried to update drivers but nothing happened i updated windows and still nothing got fixed it is saying that the keyboard is an unknown device and that it might be broken but when i plug it into my laptop it...
  4. Need Help: Issue with language/font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help: Issue with language/font: [ATTACH] Recently, I noticed that English text is being shown with Greek fonts. Especially I noticed it with gimp (windows app) and atlassian documentation (web). I think it has something to do with system font. Which I was unable to fix through changing regional settings...
  5. Need help with some cmd language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with some cmd language: Hi guys, I have a client to request us to add a function like "delete" in the right click menu, so they can right click to move files to a certain folder. I am able to add the function to the right click menu See the picture, but my script of the function is not working.Could...
  6. Help with remove keyboard language

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with remove keyboard language: Hi, i'm new here. listen i have tried some tutorials from this forum, and still i couldn't figure this out. how i remove this two languages? picture below: http://up419.siz.co.il/up3/nmmtkhodgh0d.jpg 163079
  7. Need help with an external keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with an external keyboard: So I use an external keyboard whenever I'm using my laptop, because I find it easier to use when I'm playing games and such. The keyboard that I'm using is an 11$ TEKNET wireless keyboard. I would like help, because I don't understand what the problem is, the keys have...
  8. Need help with keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with keyboard: I have a Casio keyboard and a Windows 10 PC. I bought a USB A-B adapter so I could connect the two and record music. The computer registered the keyboard at first, but it stopped doing so. I need help- how could connect the two and record music? submitted by...
  9. Need help with languages settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with languages settings: Hi, When I left click the Language notification icon on the task bar, it shows me 3 languages: 1. EN – English (United States) – US Keyboard 2. FRA – French (Canada) – Canadian Multilingual Standard Keyboard 3. EN – English (Canada) – US Keyboard...
  10. No mouse, no keyboard... HELP NEEDED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No mouse, no keyboard... HELP NEEDED: Hello, I'm looking for a solution since 3 days with non success so I hope that someone wll be able to help me. To make a long story short, I installed Windows 10 (coming from Windows 7) and I was facing trobles with my USB ports. I tried to fix this but now my USB...