Windows 10: Need help with laptop

Discus and support Need help with laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My girlfriend received a chuwi hero book pro for Christmas. She had it for a week before she turned it on and get a blue screen with error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thephant0mlimb, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Need help with laptop

My girlfriend received a chuwi hero book pro for Christmas. She had it for a week before she turned it on and get a blue screen with error code 0xc00000f. I looked up solutions for this most pages diagnose it as a BCD problem, but the laptop does not state it's a BCD issue. It gives me 4 options: 1. Hit enter to try again, 2. Press F1 to enter recovery environment, 3. Press F8 for start up settings, and 4. Press ESC for UEFI firmware settings I was told by a friend that windows may need to be installed. If anyone has an answer or solution for this it would be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/thephant0mlimb
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thephant0mlimb, Jan 10, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 10, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 10, 2021
  4. silkstone Win User

Need help with laptop

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Need help with laptop

1. Need help with laptop - Similar Threads - Need help laptop

2. Need help with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with laptop: I don’t really know how well I can explain this, but I’ll try anyways. When I open my laptop the login page is fine, but when I actually login to my account everything has reset from my computer. I can’t click on anything, not even letting me open the start menu. Yesterday...
  3. Need help with laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with laptop: I don’t really know how well I can explain this, but I’ll try anyways. When I open my laptop the login page is fine, but when I actually login to my account everything has reset from my computer. I can’t click on anything, not even letting me open the start menu. Yesterday...
  4. Need help with laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help with a infected laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help with a infected laptop.: Few months back my computer got hijacked and I couldn't go into safe mode or boot at all and my mouse was being controlled so I powered of my machine I was freaking out so I didn't do anything for the past months now I factory reseted my laptop and everything was good until I...
  6. Need help on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on my laptop: when i restart my laptop it takes time to open, after it open my apps in dektop were gone and the apps reset. I cant also open settings and no apps where shown in my task bar. I think its because i updated the windows last night. Someone i need help asap...
  7. Need help with reset laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with reset laptop: Recently, my laptop went on the fritz. Apps would close while I was using them, taskbars kept opening up, my keyboard would type random sequences of numbers and letters or not type at all, my mouse was slow to respond and files would start copying themselves. I couldn't run a...
  8. My Laptop Needs help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Needs help: My laptop decides to go black for a few seconds after I press the start menu and comes back up extremely dark and in a 4:3 aspect ratio i need help It also breaks when i have the put pin in thing when i want to uninstall an app please help me...
  9. Need helping unlocking Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need helping unlocking Laptop: I recently left a job where we used A Microsoft Lenovo ThinkPad. Now I can't login into to it from home since it is still on my works domain and my account there has been disabled How can I create a new account from the login screen or change the domain to my home When...
  10. Need help resetting the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help resetting the laptop: I need help reseting my windows 10 hp laptop,howe very I can't due to low storage space, I've attempted other methods such as using Windows installers off the website to no avail, only to have my laptop not even bothering to open or run anything I download. Can someone...