Windows 10: Need help with Logitech program c920s tell me that but when i run Windows 10 camera with my...

Discus and support Need help with Logitech program c920s tell me that but when i run Windows 10 camera with my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tarot_Ntingz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tarot_Ntingz, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Need help with Logitech program c920s tell me that but when i run Windows 10 camera with my...

/u/tarot_Ntingz, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Rafael Es Win User

Logitech HD CAM C920 SHOWS BLACK SCREEN, WORKS ON CAMERA WINDOWS APP ONLY

Logitech HD CAM C920 and Acer Crystal Eyey SHOWS BLACK SCREEN, WORKS ON CAMERA WINDOWS APP ONLY

My laptop (Win 10) detected new cam Logitech HD c920 but when I launch Logitech app it shows black screen (both pictures and video mode).

The same in any other programs demanding camera as Skype, oovoo, any live broadcasting websites etc.

But cameras is not demage cause:

- work in Camera (Windows app) - how could it be?

- Logitech c920 works with the other laptops (with Win 8) -

How could I solve it?

Rafael Es, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Rafael Es Win User
    Logitech HD CAM C920 SHOWS BLACK SCREEN, WORKS ON CAMERA WINDOWS APP ONLY

Logitech HD CAM C920 and Acer Crystal Eyey SHOWS BLACK SCREEN, WORKS ON CAMERA WINDOWS APP ONLY

My laptop (Win 10) detected new cam Logitech HD c920 but when I launch Logitech app it shows black screen (both pictures and video mode).

The same in any other programs demanding camera as Skype, oovoo, any live broadcasting websites etc.

But cameras is not demage cause:

- work in Camera (Windows app) - how could it be?

- works in the other laptops (with Win 8) - I mean Logitech c920 of course.

How could I solve it out?

Rafael Es, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Need help with Logitech program c920s tell me that but when i run Windows 10 camera with my...

Windows 10 Skype Preview and Logitech c920 not communicating

Hello Microsoft community,

I have a Dell XPS desktop PC running Windows 10 and Skype Preview. I purchased a Logitech c920, installed the Logitech drivers but the camera and mic don't appear on the Skype call page as icons and the camera is not activated. The camera works fine when
    using the camera utility in Windows, and the mic works using Skype when I call my cell phone. I have tried modifying the registry according to some published suggestions but it did not help. I have not tried installing the KB314496 patch that some have suggested
    is a fix. Is there a proven - Microsoft sanctioned work-around for getting this device to work with Skype Preview?

JefferyKallestad, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Need help with Logitech program c920s tell me that but when i run Windows 10 camera with my...

1. Need help with Logitech program c920s tell me that but when i run Windows 10 camera with my... - Similar Threads - Need help Logitech

2. Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically: I recently purchased a Logitech C920s when connected to My desktop and Dell Laptop it works fine.When connected to my Leenova Thinkpad T480 the video will work but I was start to get random video glitches where half the screen or some times the whole screen will distort the...
  3. Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically: I recently purchased a Logitech C920s when connected to My desktop and Dell Laptop it works fine.When connected to my Leenova Thinkpad T480 the video will work but I was start to get random video glitches where half the screen or some times the whole screen will distort the...
  4. Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Logitech c920s not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech c920s not working: Hello,I recently got a new webcam. I've tried everything to get it to work and nothing is seeming to fix it. I've...-Uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled, and removed the Logitech software and the webcam from device manager-tried 3 different usb ports-restarted my computer-...
  6. Logitech c920s not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech c920s not working: Hello,I recently got a new webcam. I've tried everything to get it to work and nothing is seeming to fix it. I've...-Uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled, and removed the Logitech software and the webcam from device manager-tried 3 different usb ports-restarted my computer-...
  7. Logitech c920s not working

8. Windows10 & Logitech C920s Pro WEBCAM issues...

Windows10 & Logitech C920s Pro WEBCAM issues...: Hello,I am having problems setting up my webcam to my pc.I went through many possible fixes that were offered online/youtube...]Although my situation seems to be the first of its case as I could not findanyone with the exact same problem... Below I will attach screen shots...
  9. Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on: Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-tells-me-it-needs-my-permission-but/89e23e40-8380-4953-9e8c-85bf5e00f0f7
  10. When i try to turn-off the computer,Windows tells me that there are programs running but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i try to turn-off the computer,Windows tells me that there are programs running but...: I have this problem: when i try to turn off the computer, Windows tells me that are still programs running while they're all closed. Furthermore the task manager doesn't workit doesn't show any activities The task manager isn't always not-working,most of the times it's...