Windows 10: Need help with MC Bedrock realms.

Discus and support Need help with MC Bedrock realms. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sorry if this isn't on the right website but I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere else so I thought I could ask for help here. So I recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GamingBear53, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Need help with MC Bedrock realms.

Sorry if this isn't on the right website but I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere else so I thought I could ask for help here.

So I recently made an addon with subpacks the options slider shown below Need help with MC Bedrock realms. 32f8327a-c90a-45bd-990c-097900c4f3c0?upload=true.png

and I own a realm. I wanted to put it on the realm and it seemed to work but every time I saved it to something like spring, it would just reset back to summer. If you need more context, I was making a seasons addon for Minecraft that changed the colors of grass and leaves. And when you chose a subpack Ex: Spring or Autumn it would change the colors of grass and leaves.

The weird thing is that if I were to use a world it would work and not reset itself to the summer subpack but when I do it on a realm, it just resets itself to the summer subpack.

Is this a bug or is it something that can easily be fixed? If not I'll have to separate the packs and generate new UUIDs and use those individually. I worked pretty hard to make this only to put on the realm and I don't want to have to work that much more just to get this thing to work.

Sorry if this is a bit confusing, I'm kinda just looking for an answer and I might not be as clear as I can while I am.

:)

GamingBear53, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Glyph303 Win User

Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock

Hi everyone, I have had Minecraft Bedrock for about 2 years now.

I never tried to use realms but someone gave me a realm code today. I'm seeing videos on how to join a realm but after i reach the friends tab in menu, I cannot see any JOIN REALM option..... It only says you are not a member of any realms yet..... I have no
    problem in joining my friends world, but really wanted to join this realm.. Pls help

P.S. Im active on discord so pls ping me at #9196

Thx in advance!!

Glyph303, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Hey_281 Win User
    [REFUND REQUEST] Duplicate realms subscribtion

I bought 2 realms.... First was trial and second was paid. Bedrock Edition. How to refund?

Hey_281, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Need help with MC Bedrock realms.

Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition

I decided to extend my realm because it expired in 5 days. Everything was normal until after I plugged in my password and should have received the extension. Instead, the realm remained at 5 days left. Before I tried again, I wanted to make sure I wasn't
    charged. I was. An $8 charge from the microsoft store sat on my bank account. So, I logged off and logged back in a number of times to no avail. 5 days. I then tried to open the realm itself. Could not connect. So here I am. With a charge, no extension, and
    a realm I cannot even play. Much help would be appreciated.

Thank you so much.

JohnMcCuskey, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Need help with MC Bedrock realms.

1. Need help with MC Bedrock realms. - Similar Threads - Need help Bedrock

2. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  3. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  4. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How to cancel realms for bedrock on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cancel realms for bedrock on PC: Hello, I'm frustrated at how hard this team makes cancelling a realms subscription. I was charged last month and I didn't even play. I do NOT want to see it happening again. If there are any minecraft staff out there, my username is Penaj202, I would appreciate it if you...
  6. How to cancel realms for bedrock on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to cancel realms for bedrock on PC: Hello, I'm frustrated at how hard this team makes cancelling a realms subscription. I was charged last month and I didn't even play. I do NOT want to see it happening again. If there are any minecraft staff out there, my username is Penaj202, I would appreciate it if you...
  7. Minecraft bedrock realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock realms: I have paid for my realm on mobile but it says “your payment was successful but we’re having trouble creating a realm right now. We will try to create a realm as soon as possible. Check back on this device” or something along those lines. I have waited 2 weeks and it still...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms: So I made a realm, it had been up for about 3 months, and i took it down 2 months ago, because my realms subscription expired. I downloaded the realm, many times, and there were now many copies of the realm in world form. I can join these, but my friends can't. I send them...
  9. Need help joining a realm. Windows 10/Bedrock Edition

Need help joining a realm. Windows 10/Bedrock Edition: I've been trying to join my friends' realm, and they gave me a code to use so I can join. I can't find the "Join Realm" tab that's next to "Add Friends" to be honest I never saw this option. I tried joining through the Xbox console companion by joining my friend's game, who...
  10. Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition

Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition: I decided to extend my realm because it expired in 5 days. Everything was normal until after I plugged in my password and should have received the extension. Instead, the realm remained at 5 days left. Before I tried again, I wanted to make sure I wasn't charged. I was. An $8...