Windows 10: Need help with MC Bedrock realms.

Discus and support Need help with MC Bedrock realms. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sorry if this isn't on the right website but I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere else so I thought I could ask for help here. So I recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GamingBear53, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Need help with MC Bedrock realms.

Sorry if this isn't on the right website but I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere else so I thought I could ask for help here.

So I recently made an addon with subpacks the options slider shown below Need help with MC Bedrock realms. 32f8327a-c90a-45bd-990c-097900c4f3c0?upload=true.png

and I own a realm. I wanted to put it on the realm and it seemed to work but every time I saved it to something like spring, it would just reset back to summer. If you need more context, I was making a seasons addon for Minecraft that changed the colors of grass and leaves. And when you chose a subpack Ex: Spring or Autumn it would change the colors of grass and leaves.

The weird thing is that if I were to use a world it would work and not reset itself to the summer subpack but when I do it on a realm, it just resets itself to the summer subpack.

Is this a bug or is it something that can easily be fixed? If not I'll have to separate the packs and generate new UUIDs and use those individually. I worked pretty hard to make this only to put on the realm and I don't want to have to work that much more just to get this thing to work.

Sorry if this is a bit confusing, I'm kinda just looking for an answer and I might not be as clear as I can while I am.

:)

GamingBear53, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Glyph303 Win User

Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock

Hi everyone, I have had Minecraft Bedrock for about 2 years now.

I never tried to use realms but someone gave me a realm code today. I'm seeing videos on how to join a realm but after i reach the friends tab in menu, I cannot see any JOIN REALM option..... It only says you are not a member of any realms yet..... I have no
    problem in joining my friends world, but really wanted to join this realm.. Pls help

P.S. Im active on discord so pls ping me at #9196

Thx in advance!!

Glyph303, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Hey_281 Win User
    [REFUND REQUEST] Duplicate realms subscribtion

I bought 2 realms.... First was trial and second was paid. Bedrock Edition. How to refund?

Hey_281, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Need help with MC Bedrock realms.

Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition

I decided to extend my realm because it expired in 5 days. Everything was normal until after I plugged in my password and should have received the extension. Instead, the realm remained at 5 days left. Before I tried again, I wanted to make sure I wasn't
    charged. I was. An $8 charge from the microsoft store sat on my bank account. So, I logged off and logged back in a number of times to no avail. 5 days. I then tried to open the realm itself. Could not connect. So here I am. With a charge, no extension, and
    a realm I cannot even play. Much help would be appreciated.

Thank you so much.

JohnMcCuskey, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Need help with MC Bedrock realms.

1. Need help with MC Bedrock realms. - Similar Threads - Need help Bedrock

2. Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition: I decided to extend my realm because it expired in 5 days. Everything was normal until after I plugged in my password and should have received the extension. Instead, the realm remained at 5 days left. Before I tried again, I wanted to make sure I wasn't charged. I was. An $8...
  3. Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock: Hi everyone, I have had Minecraft Bedrock for about 2 years now. I never tried to use realms but someone gave me a realm code today. I'm seeing videos on how to join a realm but after i reach the friends tab in menu, I cannot see any JOIN REALM option..... It only says you...
  4. I need help playing on realms on my iPad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help playing on realms on my iPad.: I need help fixing my Minecraft acounnt for it whont let me play on realms or play with my brother tho I am on a family acounnt I can’t join him but he can join me. Please tell me what to do....
  5. Minecraft bedrock realms not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock realms not showing up: ive bought a realm and my friends play on it regularly and suddenly after starting the game while my friends are playing the realm the realm area would be blank and after a while it would say unable to connect to realm. ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game, restarted my...
  6. Halo mc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo mc: I downloaded The master Chief collection but im only able to play ce and Halo2 and reach but 3 4 and odst are unavailable how can I download it with it bringing all the games up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mc/b5eb76b8-2a4b-479c-8964-7af79f674226
  7. You’ll need a new app to open this mc-wpc

in Windows 10 Customization
    You’ll need a new app to open this mc-wpc: This just randomly pops up on my screen for no reason and it gets annoying it does it multiple times in a row and i cant play my game[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-mc-wpc/95764a42-02da-4cb3-a999-fed2d263e986
  8. MInecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, Can't renew Realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, Can't renew Realm: I used the 30 day trial of Realms, and we're really enjoying it, so I'd like to start a subscription. Here's what happens: I click on "renew realm", then "30 days", then "Renew for $7.99". I get a popup saying "Purchase in Progress", etc. Then a Microsoft window comes...
  9. MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm: [ATTACH] My birth date is set to December 21 1997, all my settings are set to allow, what do I need to change to fix this and be able to join their game?...
  10. MC Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MC Store: Microsoft store disappeared from my computer completely after I set in settings to reinstall app because it wasn't updating my applications even that internet connection was good and I left MC Store opened for few days to let it download updates. How can I bring it back...