Windows 10: Need help with mic

Discus and support Need help with mic in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Both Zoom and WebEx calls are not detecting my mic, I checked for every update and tried restarting my PC but nothing has helped, any advice?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gprencipe63, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Need help with mic

Both Zoom and WebEx calls are not detecting my mic, I checked for every update and tried restarting my PC but nothing has helped, any advice?

submitted by /u/gprencipe63
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gprencipe63, Jan 26, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jan 26, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Need help with mic

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Need help with mic

1. Need help with mic - Similar Threads - Need help mic

2. help with mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help with mic: im on windows 10 i have all of my sound privacy setting set to on windows 10 pick my mic up but the fucking apps dont its driving me crazy i just ddont get it WHY WONT IT WORK?! submitted by /u/titan0079 [link] [comments]...
  3. Need help with my head set mic.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with my head set mic.: So, I recently bought a new laptop with a headphone port and I had purchased a headset with a mic on it that has 1 port. It doesn't seem to work. I tried uninstalling realtek, and everything. I do not have the option of selecting the microphone....
  4. Camcorder with added mic / help needed to add this laptop please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camcorder with added mic / help needed to add this laptop please: Hi All, Looking for a little help if possible. Have a new ASUS and a new camcorder with added attached mic. I would like to use for better visual and better microphone. Have a HDMI lead to connect but unable to add to laptop to use. Any ideas would be greatly...
  5. Help with mic

Help with mic: Ok so I need help on fixing my gaming headset, it sounds like I’m in a tube and I’m super loud and static-y, the only problem is that I can’t open both settings and sound settings (and many other things like said in my previous posts) so how do I fix it? submitted by...
  6. i need help my mic is auto adjusting itself

i need help my mic is auto adjusting itself: [ATTACH] so im on teamspeak and my mic randomly adjusts itself after i disabled a skype setting, enabling it again wont work and now it keeps lowering and highering itself. i deleted skype but no luck, i reinstalled drivers, tried other USB ports, changed the setting...
  7. Help with mic

Help with mic: My problem is that very time I restart my PC my mic volume goes up to 100% and need to put it down to 87 again. Any solutions to fix it ? submitted by /u/Rhino1523 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpns0g/help_with_mic/
  8. Need help changing mics

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help changing mics: I have a inspiron 15 3000 and i wanted to use apple earbuds as my default mic but it does not work it keeps the default mic please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-changing-mics/764d1001-2f92-4675-a2f5-1708714a3716
  9. MIC needing to be now ON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MIC needing to be now ON: I had sent this before but I noted it is no longer posted. The person helping me said they would find out why suddenly the MIC has to be ON for a number of audio programs I use ,since I went from windows 10 version 1903 to version 1909. The software's all using audio does...
  10. mic problem need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mic problem need help: so when I use a app that uses a mic I have to plug in the headset with a mic first then when I open the app it turns on the mic but when I open the app first then plug it in the audio only works but not the mic is there any way I can like enable a option or something...