Windows 10: Need help with Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center

Discus and support Need help with Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! I use intune - Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center and sometime I have some problem when I import a windows device. Some of the apps are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EOF, Jul 20, 2021.

1. EOF
    EOF Win User

Need help with Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center

Hi! I use intune - Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center and sometime I have some problem when I import a windows device. Some of the apps are not installed or just waiting for installation forever. Why is this happening and how can I let's say force the apps to install on the deployed machine? Any idea how to solve this problem? Here is the picture with the problem:

:)

2. SIEM Integration With Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you want to know whether
    it’s possible to forward antivirus logs in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager to a SIEM.

In this case we would suggest you to refer these articles:

Configure
    Endpoint Protection

Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager documentation

However, for concern/queries related to Microsoft Endpoint Configuration, let me help to point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet Forums where you will find professionals
    with expertise on Microsoft Endpoint Configuration
    and that would be the appropriate forum

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Jul 20, 2021
  4. sml156 Win User

Windows Admin Center (WAC) a browser-based IT administration console

I have not seen this posted yet, I apologize if has.
    Edit- just noticed it has been posted

I managed to get it working on Win 10 pro 64 bit, I could not get it to install on my 32 bit pro machine though.

Further reading:
    Windows Admin Center lets users manage Windows servers and Windows 10 machines from the browser - TechRepublic

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/manage/windows-admin-center/understand/windows-admin-center

sml156, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Need help with Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center - Similar Threads - Need help Microsoft

2. Admin roles in the Microsoft 365 admin center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin roles in the Microsoft 365 admin center: I've the roles of Windows 365 Administrator and Service Support Administrator, and User Administrator. I encountered an issue when attempting to install/uninstall, as the system is requesting admin credentials.Could you please look into this matter?...
  3. Admin roles in the Microsoft 365 admin center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin roles in the Microsoft 365 admin center: I've the roles of Windows 365 Administrator and Service Support Administrator, and User Administrator. I encountered an issue when attempting to install/uninstall, as the system is requesting admin credentials.Could you please look into this matter?...
  4. Microsoft Defender for endpoint and manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender for endpoint and manager: Hello,I'm currently testing Defender as our AV solution to replace a 3rd party one. I have the connection to Intune setup and I've onboarded my test devices.I've also created an AV policy including a daily full scan at 10am.It's now almost 5pm, in the Defender portal my...
  5. Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error: Hi Please can somebody help me.I have a urgent issue which I have inherited from a member of staff who is no longer at the company.I am receiving 2 critical warnings in Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager in monitoring, component statusSMS_DISTRIBUTION_MANAGER...
  6. Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error: Hi Please can somebody help me.I have a urgent issue which I have inherited from a member of staff who is no longer at the company.I am receiving 2 critical warnings in Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager in monitoring, component statusSMS_DISTRIBUTION_MANAGER...
  7. Endpoint Manager and MsMpEng

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endpoint Manager and MsMpEng: Hi Folks,I've been banging my head against a brick wall for a few days. I've connected up 17 devices to Endpoint Manager All Windows 10 Pro, 21H2 with updates5 of those devices so far have been identified as running slowly.Symptoms are highly varied, the first thing I noticed...
  8. Microsoft 365 tool in Admin Center for tenant admins helps with setup

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft 365 tool in Admin Center for tenant admins helps with setup: Hi folks, I wanted to share here a link to some Setup Guides which help IT Admins setup Microsoft 365 / Office 365 services. https://aka.ms/setupguidance Background: I used to own my own small business helping migrate businesses to the cloud (Google Apps/G Suite/Google...
  9. Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection: I have some questions as below, I hope you can open new case and support me ASAP. [Background]: Antivirus: System Center Endpoint Protection OS: Windows Server 2012 std Q1: Which kind of definition of System Center Endpoint Protection was released on July/04/18 and...
  10. Windows Admin Center - Manage Users and Groups

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Admin Center - Manage Users and Groups: How to: Windows Admin Center - Manage Users and Groups Windows 10 user and group management can be done in Settings > Accounts. In addition, user management can be done using Command Prompt, PowerShell, and in Local Users and Groups (lusrmgr.exe, not available in Home...