Windows 10: need help with microsoft game purchases.

Discus and support need help with microsoft game purchases. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am having problems with in-game purchases. It accepts my pin number and then nothing happens.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by pennilewis, Feb 4, 2020.

1. need help with microsoft game purchases.

I am having problems with in-game purchases. It accepts my pin number and then nothing happens.

:)

pennilewis, Feb 4, 2020

2. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 4, 2020
  3. games (in game purchases)

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options and go to Advanced
      tab
    • Uncheck Do not save encrypted pages to disk and click
      OK.
    • Now check if you are able to make the purchase.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 4, 2020
  4. need help with microsoft game purchases.

Help making a game purchase.

i need a hand to purchase bad company 2 Vietnam online, can someone guide me to the proper procedure steps to to buy and download the game thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

need help with microsoft game purchases.

1. need help with microsoft game purchases. - Similar Threads - need help microsoft

2. I need help with a purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with a purchase: I’m trying to buy a surface go 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-a-purchase/b02dba9c-7e12-4a93-a5d3-8194b409819d
  3. I need help with a purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with a purchase: I’m trying to buy a surface go 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-a-purchase/b02dba9c-7e12-4a93-a5d3-8194b409819d
  4. I need help with a purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft account hacked. Had my in game purchases please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account hacked. Had my in game purchases please help: How do I recover my Microsoft account? It got hacked by a hacker with @rambler.ru email. They changed my email and password. My Microsoft account had minecraft with my in game purchases. Can anybody please help me....
  6. If I uninstall games I purchased on the Microsoft store will I need to purchase them again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I uninstall games I purchased on the Microsoft store will I need to purchase them again?: Do I need to purchase games that are paid again if I uninstall them from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-uninstall-games-i-purchased-on-the-microsoft/151872d2-dcf7-4beb-a4ec-46f4a9138c23
  7. purchasing a game on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing a game on microsoft store: Hello This is my very first time I am trying to purchase something on Microsoft Store and I got lost in the process. from my child session, hewento to the store, selected the game he wished to buy and a pop up windows opened to tell him that an email was sent to me to get...
  8. Need help with purchasing of a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with purchasing of a game: I bought minecraft on my windows 10 computer through the Microsoft store and when I bought the game it says I have to still buy it submitted by /u/megacodnoob [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/heps52/need_help_with_purchasing_of_a_game/
  9. Need help with the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with the game: Ok so i just got the game zoo tycoon ultimate anima collection and when I open it everything is fine but I can’t get past the loading screen because It exit the app what do I do to fix it Please help me so I can fix this...
  10. Need Help Purchasing New Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Help Purchasing New Monitor: I need to replace my 24" TN panel (1920x1080) Samsung SyncMaster 2494HM and could use some help. Running Windows 10 with an i7-3770K 3.50GHz CPU and GeForce GTX 970 video card. Between my age (retired) and the fact that I use the system more for research and typing than...