Windows 10: need help with microsoft jigsaw wont sync gold bars

Discus and support need help with microsoft jigsaw wont sync gold bars in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play Microsoft jigsaw on my main pc and I have now bought a venue 11 pro but when I go to the jigsaw game on the tablet all my gold bars have gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by scamphay, Nov 11, 2015.

1. scamphay Win User

need help with microsoft jigsaw wont sync gold bars

I play Microsoft jigsaw on my main pc and I have now bought a venue 11 pro but when I go to the jigsaw game on the tablet all my gold bars have gone and its at -207460 gold but if I go back to my desktop they are still there

Thanks for reading and if you can help great

:)

scamphay, Nov 11, 2015
  2. SanFau Win User

Jigsaw classic chosen puzzle selection did not download but bars were deducted

Microsoft classic jigsaw took over 3000 gold bars to download beaches collection. Still waiting for download to appear 2 hours later

I need a fix. Either return my gold bars or complete the download.

SanFau, Nov 11, 2015
  3. Achievements bar in Microsoft Jigsaw

I don't know if anybody else has this view, but I find that the achievements bar in Jigsaw is not scaled correctly.

In Solitaire the bar has the usual medals: bronze, silver and gold, but it also has a perfect medal as well and you continue to add coins to the bar until you achieve perfection.

The bar in Jigsaw has bronze, silver and gold, but when you achieve gold, (I've already passed gold and its 24 May), and the bar is filled up, but the reward coins continue to feed into the bar but doesn't increase.

I would like to see the achievements bar the same in Jigsaw as it is in Solitaire.

Rod Styles, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

need help with microsoft jigsaw wont sync gold bars

1. need help with microsoft jigsaw wont sync gold bars - Similar Threads - need help microsoft

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Not a question really, just tipping you off. The developer of the add at the launch of a puzzle has not enabled the close button to finally launch the puzzle in the seekers notes hidden mystery ad. The others work ok but the close button on this ad does not. It is a pain...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I tried to update Jigsaw to the premium version. Unfortunately the system will not let me. It is not possible to enter my adress data. It only allows customers from USA. Jigsaw was at premium before I had to reset my laptop (how stupid). Were do I have to login. Would be...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I don't mind the ads, but am having problems with Jigsaw just hanging up (nothing can happen) when there are no ads. This normally happens (up to 3-4 minutes) during games, but this is the second time that I have had it happen for more than 15 minutes when trying to start a...
  5. microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft jigsaw: Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/c847ae0a-af6b-46e4-8c74-a813dc1a5bba
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: While playing Jigsaw, I frequently get this popup; This site says: Firewall has defined that your Windows Microsoft system is damaged and irrelevant. As a result, your system files are automatically deleted. Please follow these instructions to fix the problem...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Why does puzzles now have to commercials before you can put one together? and I tried to pay so I wouldn't have them and it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/822e341d-c28c-46a5-9d2d-bf6526a23db5
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I downloaded Microsoft Jigsaw, but when I try to open a puzzle, it begins to load, then an ad appears and when I click on the 'Close' button on the ad, the app goes back to the puzzle selection page, and does not load the puzzle for me to complete. I have tried...
  9. Jigsaw and solitaire wont open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Jigsaw and solitaire wont open.: I turned on my computer today and everything was different. It wanted windows 10. I could not open jigsaw or solitaire. I couldn't turn chrome back on only duck duck go would go. Is all this from windows 10. What do I do LH...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: How do I delete puzzles that I no longer use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-jigsaw/7bb206c8-7891-4e1b-b077-173120b35979

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync microsoft jigsaw