Windows 10: Need help with Microsoft Photos - video + photo on top

Discus and support Need help with Microsoft Photos - video + photo on top in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am creating videos using the Photos app. I want to put a watermark over the entire video. I have it as a PNG file. How do I overlay the PNG on top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by V27012, Nov 19, 2020.

1. V27012 Win User

Need help with Microsoft Photos - video + photo on top

I am creating videos using the Photos app. I want to put a watermark over the entire video. I have it as a PNG file. How do I overlay the PNG on top of the video? Thanks!

:)

V27012, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Digital photo file problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Once you plug in the camera you will get a pop-up on the top right top corner.
    • Click on the pop-up.
    • It will open the file, then you will be able to copy the pictures from the file and save to your locations.

And also refer the article below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/import-photos-videos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 19, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Need help with Microsoft Photos - video + photo on top 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Need help with Microsoft Photos - video + photo on top - Similar Threads - Need help Microsoft

2. Video Editor in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor in Microsoft Photos: During one of my last Microsoft Windows 10 automatic updates, I discovered that the Video Editor in Microsoft Photos had been removed !!! There was a pop up window stating that I could download the old version, which I immediately did. Luckily I have both versions on my...
  3. Help With Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help With Microsoft Photos: Can anyone help me with this? I restarted my computer, and now the microsoft photo app sin' working at all. I checked the default apps, and there is no photo viewer chosen at all, so i thought i would just be able to set it back to the Microsoft Photos, but its not there as...
  4. microsoft photos video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft photos video editor: Is there some way to control the size of text boxes? They seem to differ very slightly but apparently randomly, and the actual text size is reduced to fit inside the box....
  5. Microsoft photos not exporting videos

Microsoft photos not exporting videos: For a period of time I have exported videos using Microsoft photos. For some reason which has not been noted any any messages as far as information on my side has said anything is wrong with the program. I have tried the 2 options that come with the settings of the program as...
  6. Microsoft photos - videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft photos - videos: With my photos app I can only add pictures, no videos. With my previous laptop I could create video projects and edit videos, but with my new laptop that option doesn't seem aviable. What can I do to fix this?...
  7. Video in Microsoft Photos not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video in Microsoft Photos not opening: I am fighting back tears. I created a video and all I had to add was a few more pictures to be done for my daughter's grad video. It will not open now. I keep getting an error stating that I have to come back and try to open later. It will NOT open. Can anyone please...
  8. Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help

Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help: I am putting together a photo video for parents anniversary party. Includes hundreds of photos. By default initial duration of each photo was 3 seconds. I was playing around with music and selected sync photo length to beat. This altered ALL of the photo lengths. I wanted to...
  9. Videos/Photos - Microsoft/"mystuff"

Videos/Photos - Microsoft/"mystuff": I'm trying to do a video and can't figure out A) How can I import or move a photo in my photo collection into my account where it says "mystuff" to be a "model". B) Also, how can I "add" a photo into a video without separating them or do a double split screen of 2 videos at...
  10. Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos

Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos: Trying this app for the first time and running to issues. Hope to get some tips here. - is it really expected that not all photos will show up in your collection once the folder that contains the photos are selected? - I selected my music but it wont play when I play the...