Windows 10: Need help with Microsoft store.

Discus and support Need help with Microsoft store. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know if it's proper subreddit for it, but windows wont let me change installation folder in Microsoft Store. When i try to do this, i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mythic246, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Need help with Microsoft store.

I don't know if it's proper subreddit for it, but windows wont let me change installation folder in Microsoft Store. When i try to do this, i have error code 0x80070005. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Mythic246
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mythic246, Oct 16, 2020

2. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 16, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Need help with Microsoft store.

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Need help with Microsoft store.

1. Need help with Microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Need help Microsoft

2. need help with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with microsoft store: When i press sign in nothing happends so without signing in i cant download apps or appdate apps so can someone please help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-microsoft-store/d5e9c6ad-02a2-41d8-9185-a1f78cb989bc
  3. need help with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with microsoft store: When i press sign in nothing happends so without signing in i cant download apps or appdate apps so can someone please help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-microsoft-store/d5e9c6ad-02a2-41d8-9185-a1f78cb989bc
  4. I need help with the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with the microsoft store: My Microsoft store is really outdated im on version 12011.1001.1.0 and it doesn't let me install any games or apps I also cant download windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-the-microsoft-store/3739b9d7-8462-4ca3-b1c8-5e35e7655b44
  5. I need help with the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with the microsoft store: My Microsoft store is really outdated im on version 12011.1001.1.0 and it doesn't let me install any games or apps I also cant download windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-the-microsoft-store/3739b9d7-8462-4ca3-b1c8-5e35e7655b44
  6. Need help Microsoft Store crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help Microsoft Store crashes: Guys see the below video link and you will get to know what is the problem .Please answer this as soon as possible.My windows details are as below My laptop is Dell Inspiron 5558 Ram 4GB Processor i-3Core5005U 2.00 Ghz 64 bit.The link of the video is...
  7. Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall

Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall: Hey, I uninstalled Microsoft Store because it was causing some problems for my pc, now i want to reinstall it again. I tried the command using PowerShell but it says Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist. At line:1 char:53 +...
  8. Need help with the Microsoft store again

Need help with the Microsoft store again: I had previously gotten help earlier here and I accepted the guy that helped me's answer before I could verify if it worked. I'm back with a new thread because I'm still having the same problem. The store crashes on startup and now my brother can't play the game pass games....
  9. I need Help with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need Help with microsoft store: For this few weeks i can't open my microsoft store. can tell me what happened? submitted by /u/AHMADAIMAN18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbiomq/i_need_help_with_microsoft_store/
  10. I need help with the Microsoft Store

I need help with the Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install an app from the store, the install button will not work. It will register that it has been pressed, but nothing will happen, except add it to my library. If i try to install it from there, once again, the button will register being pressed, but it...