Windows 10: Need help with missing program shortcuts.

Discus and support Need help with missing program shortcuts. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I logged on to my computer today only to notice that I have two desktop shortcuts missing. I only remember what one of them was and I still have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xXcringynamehereXx, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Need help with missing program shortcuts.

I logged on to my computer today only to notice that I have two desktop shortcuts missing. I only remember what one of them was and I still have the program downloaded on the pc. Is there a way for me to go "back in time" and check what other shortcut is missing?

submitted by /u/xXcringynamehereXx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xXcringynamehereXx, Aug 7, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 7, 2020
  4. terrace Win User

Need help with missing program shortcuts.

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Need help with missing program shortcuts. :)

terrace, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Need help with missing program shortcuts.

1. Need help with missing program shortcuts. - Similar Threads - Need help missing

2. Need Help Uninstalling Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need Help Uninstalling Program: Hello, I'm trying to uninstall Autodesk Fusion 360 from my Windows 10 laptop, but a couple years ago, before I understood my computer better I deleted the files via the recycling bin without uninstalling it with the uninstaller. I've gone through the control panel and...
  3. Need Help Uninstalling Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Uninstalling Program: Hello, I'm trying to uninstall Autodesk Fusion 360 from my Windows 10 laptop, but a couple years ago, before I understood my computer better I deleted the files via the recycling bin without uninstalling it with the uninstaller. I've gone through the control panel and...
  4. Need Help Uninstalling Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Program Icon Missing from Taskbar Shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    Program Icon Missing from Taskbar Shortcut: Windows Build 19042.928 I drag-n-dropped a Desktop Shortcut (that has the program icon showing) to my taskbar and clicked "Pin to taskbar." It got pinned, but lost its icon. Now, it's on the taskbar as a nondescript plain sheet of paper. I tried right-clicking it, expecting...
  6. Need help things are missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help things are missing: So I noticed that my search indexing was randomly turned off and when I tried to turn it back on my index was gone, i did rebuild but i dont have a progress bar so i dont know how long it will take. Also tried searching windows search service and when i click it the settings...
  7. need help with admin programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help with admin programs: cant open any admin programs like cmd(admin) or task manager despite being on an admin account. submitted by /u/Kazim_8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixp426/need_help_with_admin_programs/
  8. Need help uninstalling a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help uninstalling a program: I'm sorry to bother you again, but I need help uninstalling a program. It's called Art of Illusion. I uninstalled the Java update it was attached to, but the program is still there. I can't find it in the apps list or the list of programs to uninstall. I tried to go to...
  9. Need some help with a custom shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need some help with a custom shortcut: Im trying to make a shortcut to open Saitek's Control panel. This panel looks similar to the windows control panel for controllers, C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL joy.cpl Saitek's version uses its own control panel interface with more options...
  10. Need help with Shortcuts and Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Shortcuts and Desktop: All my Shortcuts have now appeared in a Desktop file. I want them back on my Desktop Screen. Any help is appreciated. Thanks 71579