Windows 10: Need help with multiple crashes happening on my laptop.

Discus and support Need help with multiple crashes happening on my laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have reset my computer but my laptop keeps crashing .... mostly get unexpected store exception error and critical process died. Checked the event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GauravKaul, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Need help with multiple crashes happening on my laptop.

I have reset my computer but my laptop keeps crashing .... mostly get unexpected store exception error and critical process died.

Checked the event log and this is what it gives:

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager

and APPID

Unavailable

to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID S-1-5-18 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The other error:

The speed of processor 0 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 71 seconds since the last report.

Not sure what to do ... please help!

:)

GauravKaul, Apr 23, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 23, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Need help with multiple crashes happening on my laptop.

Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Need help with multiple crashes happening on my laptop.

1. Need help with multiple crashes happening on my laptop. - Similar Threads - Need help multiple

2. Need help on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on my laptop: when i restart my laptop it takes time to open, after it open my apps in dektop were gone and the apps reset. I cant also open settings and no apps where shown in my task bar. I think its because i updated the windows last night. Someone i need help asap...
  3. Need help on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on my laptop: when i restart my laptop it takes time to open, after it open my apps in dektop were gone and the apps reset. I cant also open settings and no apps where shown in my task bar. I think its because i updated the windows last night. Someone i need help asap...
  4. BSOD Windows 10 multiple crashes happening - HELP!

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD Windows 10 multiple crashes happening - HELP!: I am looking for assistance to solve multiple system crashes happening now all the time...The following link contains the mini dump files and detailed system information.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmKRfieykdgogRrG1wSGp7ZIOgpp?e=6HntZLTroubleshooting performed:1. Updated all...
  5. Multiple blue screen crashes. Need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple blue screen crashes. Need help.: Hey I've been getting blue screen crashes whenever I do something intensive on my pc such as playing a video game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-blue-screen-crashes-need-help/f3412bc1-2850-410f-aef3-d130ad6f21ba
  6. My Laptop Needs help

My Laptop Needs help: My laptop decides to go black for a few seconds after I press the start menu and comes back up extremely dark and in a 4:3 aspect ratio i need help It also breaks when i have the put pin in thing when i want to uninstall an app please help me...
  7. Need help with multiple BSOD

Need help with multiple BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol search...
  8. Multiple BSODs need HELP!

Multiple BSODs need HELP!: OK, so i've had a total of 5 BSOD the past 12 days, all happening 3-5 days apart from each other. The first one happened while i was watching a discord stream and had open: vscode, 18 chrome tabslmao, PuTTY, winscp and maybe LoL client might be wrong though. I was also...
  9. Multiple BSOD need help

Multiple BSOD need help: I have been having Blue screeen death since I assembled my new PC in Januarary, 2020. One time I could not load into windows 10 at all and had to recovery and reinstall. The codes of blue screen are different from time to time. Can anyone help me find out what the problem...
  10. Multiple BSOD need help!

Multiple BSOD need help!: Just started about a month ago keep getting multiple bsod errors here are the logs from Windbg I've tried Virus Scan, Full Hard Drive windows install refresh and memtest86 with 8 passes 0 errors Can anyone help me diagnose these blue screens I keep getting thanks!...