Windows 10: Need help with my 2 licenses.

Discus and support Need help with my 2 licenses. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 pro license on my laptop linked to my Microsoft account, but I also have a windows 10 home license on my desktop linked to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Evango123, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Evango123 Win User

Need help with my 2 licenses.

I have a Windows 10 pro license on my laptop linked to my Microsoft account, but I also have a windows 10 home license on my desktop linked to my account as well; I only want the pro on both devices. Both are digital licenses.

:)

Evango123, Oct 18, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 18, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Need help with my 2 licenses. :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Need help with my 2 licenses.

Help with ordinal 2 error

Hi Tory,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch the Ordinal 2 on your computer. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Enable DirectPlay.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Turn Windows Features On and Off, click Legacy Components.
    • Choose DirectPlay and enable that.

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Need help with my 2 licenses.

1. Need help with my 2 licenses. - Similar Threads - Need help licenses

2. I need some help with license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need some help with license: I brought my computer in the repair shop to fix my Windows issue. He needs to re install Windows and it seems that it is the only way. I wait but I got the device just today. When I boot the computer, it is successful however I found out that it is not activated. It is before...
  3. I need some help with license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help with license: I brought my computer in the repair shop to fix my Windows issue. He needs to re install Windows and it seems that it is the only way. I wait but I got the device just today. When I boot the computer, it is successful however I found out that it is not activated. It is before...
  4. I need some help with license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help removing license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help removing license: Hold on! Before you reply with the typical "Oh, you need to go and type slmgr /dlv into CMD and you're done" let me explain what I specifically am asking for. So I need the command to remove my Win 10 license from my bricked OS. It isn't the only OS on the PC either, I have...
  6. Need Help With Windows 10 Licensing

Need Help With Windows 10 Licensing: Hi I am a small computer repair shop and I often get many older computers in pretty good condition. For example: I got an older computer with just a Windows XP Home OEM Sticker on it, what if I do the following: 1- Make a clean install of Windows 10 Home without using a...
  7. Help needed 2 accounts in error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help needed 2 accounts in error: Hi, I have somehow made a new Microsoft account with a non-Microsoft email address and my Windows 10 laptop is now signing in using this which I don't remember setting up. I want to delete this new account and go back to signing in with my old correct one. I am unsure if I...
  8. Need help understanding digital license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help understanding digital license: A few years ago I got a laptop with Windows 10 Pro then a few months ago I got an old PC from a friend. On said PC I signed into my Microsoft account. In the Activation section of Update & Security, both computers say that Windows 10 Pro is installed with the message:...
  9. Complex(?) W10 licensing question - 2PCs, 2 licenses, need to transfer

Complex(?) W10 licensing question - 2PCs, 2 licenses, need to transfer: Hello I'm aware that the W10 license is in some way tied to your hardware setup but I'd like to know if and how I can achieve the following. I've just bought a new PC from eBay which has a fresh W10 on a fast NMVE drive. My old PC (which I'll be giving to the kids) has W10...
  10. Complex(?) W10 licensing question - 2PCs, 2 licenses, need to transfer

in Windows 10 Support
    Complex(?) W10 licensing question - 2PCs, 2 licenses, need to transfer: Hello I'm aware that the W10 license is in some way tied to your hardware setup but I'd like to know if and how I can achieve the following. I've just bought a new PC from eBay which has a fresh W10 on a fast NMVE drive. My old PC (which I'll be giving to the kids) has W10...