Windows 10: Need help with my Computer

Discus and support Need help with my Computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently updated to Windows 10 update 2004 and the following day I used my computer I received multiple Werfault.Exe application error and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nizamintestino, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Need help with my Computer

I recently updated to Windows 10 update 2004 and the following day I used my computer I received multiple Werfault.Exe application error and svchost.exe application error. My desktop isn't loading(grey background) and so is my task bar(light blue circular loading icon). When I try to get to settings from task manager to roll back, i get file system error (-2018374635). I dont know what else I can do.

Werfault.exe application error "The instruction at 0x00007FFDB6F2D093 referenced memory at 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

I get the same error for SvcHost.exe.

I also received an error for runtimebroker.exe once.

submitted by /u/nizamintestino
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nizamintestino, Oct 14, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 14, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Need help with my Computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Need help with my Computer

1. Need help with my Computer - Similar Threads - Need help Computer

2. Need help with my crashing computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my crashing computer.: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for a while now. Essentially, whenever I start my computer, I encounter a blue screen error. This problem frequently occurs during the startup process when the Windows logo is displayed with the moving dots. Sometimes, I'm able to log...
  3. Need help with my crashing computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with my crashing computer.: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for a while now. Essentially, whenever I start my computer, I encounter a blue screen error. This problem frequently occurs during the startup process when the Windows logo is displayed with the moving dots. Sometimes, I'm able to log...
  4. Need help with my crashing computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. need help with my computer software

need help with my computer software: My power point says "This file is protected and cannot make changes" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-my-computer-software/64a92ac2-658f-43d1-97ef-d4f4f420b8d9
  6. I need help with my computer...

I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  7. Need help with my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my computer.: I just was just forced to update windows and at the tail end of it my computer black screened. Now everytime I start it up I get the error "Whea uncorrectable error". It was fine before the update so I don't know what to do. Also I am able to stay on the desktop in Safe mode...
  8. I need help with my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...
  9. Need help with my computer audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with my computer audio: Today my GTX 1660 arrived, and i lost no time to try and install it. unistalled all my old 1050 drivers, installed the new GPU and tried to boot the Pc. it didnt work. searched a whole lot of forums, tried DDUing, tried to change the boot gpu on the bios etc and nothing...
  10. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: I had a scammer post his self as a fake person from comcast and deleted all of my document off my desk top computer now I can't get my printer to respond to this dell devices...