Windows 10: need help with my gt 1030

Discus and support need help with my gt 1030 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I found an unknown device in device manager, but it doesn't show the location of it. I managed it to download the nvidia driver and install it with th... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Pavlik07, Oct 30, 2021.

1. Pavlik07 Win User

need help with my gt 1030

I found an unknown device in device manager, but it doesn't show the location of it. I managed it to download the nvidia driver and install it with th information of the unknown device. But now it shows code 31. Don't know what wrong. It's my 5 day trying to figure out what's wrong with my gpu. I also tried to connect nvidia gpu with the monitor, but there was just a black screen. PPLLEEAASSEE HHEELLPP!!

Pavlik07, Oct 30, 2021
  2. nxlongth Win User

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

--> Try to System Restore, hope it help.

nxlongth, Oct 30, 2021
  3. lionwing Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

need help with my gt 1030 [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

need help with my gt 1030 [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, Oct 30, 2021
  4. need help with my gt 1030

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 30, 2021
Thema:

need help with my gt 1030

1. need help with my gt 1030 - Similar Threads - need help 1030

2. Hp tp01-2019 with GT 1030 not working with 3 screens, please help tried everything, display...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp tp01-2019 with GT 1030 not working with 3 screens, please help tried everything, display...: I have hp tp012019 with a gt1030 DisplayPort/hdmi video card. I purchases DisplayPort 3 screen adapter, I can get 2 screens to work but the third says display is not active, I have tried to extend them all, no luck, it just swaps to always 2 out of 3 screens, ran driver easy...
  3. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  4. Need advice: New ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 for old MSI G41M-P28 MB?

Need advice: New ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 for old MSI G41M-P28 MB?: I wonder if anyone here who still dabbles with older systems might be able to offer advice on upgrading my graphics card. I built an HTPC in 2012 with a MSI G41M-P28 MB (see specs here) that has served my purposes well since. I don't do any gaming, though recently I've been...
  5. need help with my gt 1030

need help with my gt 1030: I found an unknown device in device manager, but it doesn't show the location of it. I managed it to download the nvidia driver and install it with th information of the unknown device. But now it shows code 31. Don't know what wrong. It's my 5 day trying to figure out what's...
  6. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  7. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  8. Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g: Hi, I recently bought a Graphics Card from nvidia geforce and im asking before hand to see if my pc can handle it or run games and other stuff. I have a windows 10 2004 pro and suggestions before I put it in?...
  9. System Stuttering During Video Playback After Adding GT 1030

System Stuttering During Video Playback After Adding GT 1030: I replaced an older AMD HD6450 PCI-E card with a new Nvidia GT 1030 card. Now playing video in a browser will sometimes cause the whole system to stutter. Even the mouse doesn't move. After a few seconds the stuttering goes away. I tried uninstalling everything from Nvidia,...
  10. A question about GT 1030

A question about GT 1030: Hey, What if I put a GT 1030 PCI-E 3.0 x16 in an old motherboard with a PCI-E 1.1 x16 slot? Will there be a huge bottleneck? If yes, my other option is a GT 730 PCI-E 2.0 x16. Also, the CPU is a Core 2 Duo E7400 2.80 GHz. 111100