Windows 10: need help with my minecraft windows 10 redeem card

Discus and support need help with my minecraft windows 10 redeem card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to play with my friend on his phone so I was gonna redeem my Minecraft windows 10 edition because those are both bedrock, and it said it was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CosmicDark99, Jul 20, 2019.

1. need help with my minecraft windows 10 redeem card

I wanted to play with my friend on his phone so I was gonna redeem my Minecraft windows 10 edition because those are both bedrock,
    and it said it was already redeemed, so i checked my other microsoft accounts and none of them worked, is there a way to check who redeemed it? so i can see what account was used so if it was mine i could log into it?

but im scared someone might of stolen it somehow. Can someone help?

:)

CosmicDark99, Jul 20, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Minecraft for Windows 10 shows code is already Redeemed

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to redeem the code for Minecraft for Windows 10 and it shows that it’s already redeemed, I suggest you to refer the section
    Troubleshooting from the article
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    check if that helps.

You can also try resetting the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.
    Restart the PC and then sign out and sign in from Microsoft Store to install Minecraft.

If you have purchased the code from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Store support team and if you have purchased the code from Mojang, would suggest you to contact the Mojang support and check if they can assist you
    with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

need help with my minecraft windows 10 redeem card

I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to the microsoft store it says i need to buy it

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have already redeemed the code for Minecraft. I would suggest check the Order History in your Microsoft account to see if the code is already redeemed and
    linked your account. To do that you can refer the article to
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft
    , under ‘Troubleshooting’, please refer the section ‘The code was already redeemed’. After this, make sure to check if you have logged into Windows
    Store using the same Microsoft account through which the code was redeemed.

If the code is redeemed, linked to your account and if you have logged in with the same account in Windows Store on your system, but you are still not able to find the option to download and install the game, I would suggest you
    to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to reset Windows Store:

1. Click on the Start button, type
      cmd, right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
    2. Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter.
    3. The execution of this command may take some time, after which, you can check if you are able to install the game.

If the issue persists, please reply to us with the results of the suggestions provided above. We will look into this and we will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

need help with my minecraft windows 10 redeem card

1. need help with my minecraft windows 10 redeem card - Similar Threads - need help minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 redeem: Hey are they still doing the thing where you can redeem the windows 10 edition of minecraft if you bought java before 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redeem/2151d64c-2ccb-44a2-8b76-20eba0818a15
  3. help with redeeming minecraft windows 10

help with redeeming minecraft windows 10: i've had minecraft java edition since 2016, and i just realised that i could get a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition through the mojang website, but when i went to look, i had no option for the free copy. i would like to play with my friends, but cross platform is not...
  4. Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10

Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, I apologise if this is adding to a potentially fast growing pile of complaints. I have only been made aware of the abrupt cut off period for owners of the Java copy of Minecraft to receive their copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. Is there no way of redeeming this...
  5. I need help with redeeming the minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with redeeming the minecraft windows 10 edition: I need help with redeeming the minecraft windows 10 edition, Iv'e been with my account since the 6 january 2015 and the site wont let me redeem the game, I thought it would be good if i ask here since microsoft bought minecraft. Please answer asap, I really need help....
  6. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10: There is apparently no gift codes at the moment and I know that this has been asked before but it has done it again. I haven't gotten a response from Mojang and I don't know what to do especially since the redeeming will be ending on 4/20/20...
  7. Redeeming my Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming my Minecraft Windows 10: I got Minecraft back in 2015 and recently went to redeem my Windows 10 version. when I clicked the button to redeem it, it told me this: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on...
  8. redeeming minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redeeming minecraft windows 10: I have tried to redeem my free copy of Windows 10 edition and says there are no codes available. according to your support threads they claim that it is fixed but it is not Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't...
  9. My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.: My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it. If anyone could help that would be great or if a staff member could tell me what account redeemed it so i can see if i did or not...
  10. help redeem gift card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    help redeem gift card: I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeem-gift-card/7ffceeb0-fc29-4b31-b272-6d0b5844405c"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i buy a minecraft card and redeem it on the windows store

2. minecraft windows 10 where do i enter code

3. i need help to redeem a code to get minecraft on windows 10 but i am having alot of trouble