Windows 10: Need help with my minidump file - ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

Discus and support Need help with my minidump file - ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having issues with my computer for some time now and can't quite nail it down. I have:Removed the heat sink and reapplied thermal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brian Gulizia, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Need help with my minidump file - ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

I've been having issues with my computer for some time now and can't quite nail it down. I have:Removed the heat sink and reapplied thermal pasteSwapped out the memoryRan memtest86 with 8 passes, no errorsTried different video cardsUpgraded my power supplyUpgraded to the latest motherboard biosI'm running out of options : Before it would just freeze suddenly. If the sound was playing it would freeze on the sound. The only way I could get out of it was to cold reboot it. The last 2 times I got a BSOD and minidump instead of just freezing. Here is what I'm getting:************* Preparing the en

:)

Brian Gulizia, Mar 2, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY (fc)

Hi SYKH

Your minidump files just indicate memory (RAM) corruption no specific driver is listed

The best option is to download the widely available free utility MemTest86, then run a full 4 pass scan with that to test your RAM for physical errors

DaveM121, Mar 2, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User

Hi SYKH

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.

Open Windows File Explorer.

Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.

Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.

Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.

DaveM121, Mar 2, 2024
  4. SYKH Win User

Need help with my minidump file - ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

Running Windows Server 2012 R2 guest server in VMware ESXi 5.0, 623860 and recently starting from 25th Mar 2022 the OS keep on BSOD.

Here is the MEMORY.DMP information. Anyone can help to understand of the analysis information in below.

SYKH, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Need help with my minidump file - ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

1. Need help with my minidump file - ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc - Similar Threads - Need help minidump

2. Need help with my minidump file - ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with my minidump file - ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc: I've been having issues with my computer for some time now and can't quite nail it down. I have:Removed the heat sink and reapplied thermal pasteSwapped out the memoryRan memtest86 with 8 passes, no errorsTried different video cardsUpgraded my power supplyUpgraded to the...
  3. ERROR ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc: For the past few days, my games have been shutting down after around 10 minutes, and sometimes my computer restarts. It also shuts down 3DMark around the 12th loop. I have generated a dump file. Can anyone help?ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to...
  4. ERROR ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

ERROR ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc: For the past few days, my games have been shutting down after around 10 minutes, and sometimes my computer restarts. It also shuts down 3DMark around the 12th loop. I have generated a dump file. Can anyone help?ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to...
  5. ERROR ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. MiniDump ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MiniDump ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY: Hi. My Win 10 machine, is blue screening once/twice a week at the moment.Can someone please help me analyse this minidump?It talks about "An attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The guilty driveris on the stack trace and is typically the current instruction...
  7. MiniDump ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

MiniDump ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY: Hi. My Win 10 machine, is blue screening once/twice a week at the moment.Can someone please help me analyse this minidump?It talks about "An attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The guilty driveris on the stack trace and is typically the current instruction...
  8. MiniDump ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc: Running Windows Server 2012 R2 guest server in VMware ESXi 5.0, 623860 and recently starting from 25th Mar 2022 the OS keep on BSOD. Here is the MEMORY.DMP information. Anyone can help to understand of the analysis information in below. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  10. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc: Running Windows Server 2012 R2 guest server in VMware ESXi 5.0, 623860 and recently starting from 25th Mar 2022 the OS keep on BSOD. Here is the MEMORY.DMP information. Anyone can help to understand of the analysis information in below. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...