Windows 10: Need help with my new gaming pc

Discus and support Need help with my new gaming pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So today I returned my all-in-one pc that i thought had good graphics, Just uhd graphics. And got an Acer monitor and a ibuypower gaming pc and it had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Securitydude11, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Need help with my new gaming pc

So today I returned my all-in-one pc that i thought had good graphics, Just uhd graphics. And got an Acer monitor and a ibuypower gaming pc and it had I'm assuming a HDD and SSD, so the main one I assume is the HDD which has about 200gb and the SSD has 1TB, after I installed my favorite games and played a few, I went to go downstairs in my house to watch a movie and before that I saw in settings that there is something about storing new items, and I wanted the SSD with everything, so is there any way to take what I installed without having to look for it in the file explorer and transfer it from the HDD over to the SSD? I just want it go have my games from the HDD to SSD without like doing a restore point or something which I didn't create. So is there any way to do this? Because I don't want to rummage through my files and then change the settings.

submitted by /u/Securitydude11
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Securitydude11, Mar 15, 2020

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 15, 2020
  3. 20mmrain Win User
    Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Need help with my new gaming pc

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Need help with my new gaming pc

1. Need help with my new gaming pc - Similar Threads - Need help gaming

2. needs help fixing my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    needs help fixing my new pc: hey i’ve been having a hard time fixing my pc, my ssd was corrupted so i ended up getting a new ssd but when i tried downloading windows 10 on it my pc wasn’t able to detect the drive but my bios can....
  3. needs help fixing my new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    needs help fixing my new pc: hey i’ve been having a hard time fixing my pc, my ssd was corrupted so i ended up getting a new ssd but when i tried downloading windows 10 on it my pc wasn’t able to detect the drive but my bios can....
  4. needs help fixing my new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need Help my gaming pc problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help my gaming pc problem: I have a problem gaming pc not first time and I found error from WhoCrashed and I tried look up google but can't find one right error code. And when it's happen during I playing game few mins end up itself restart windows. I don't know what I do.Crash Dump Analysis Crash...
  6. Need help new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help new pc: Got a new pc for my birthday. Its windows 10 and all seems to be fine except I can't connect ro the Wi-fi after hours of trying differnt ways it just won't work. I'm on a WPA2 personal router btw but it keeps telling me that it's unable to connect and that "the WiFi network...
  7. New gaming PC, need help installing Windows 10

New gaming PC, need help installing Windows 10: So after a long 5 hour night, I decided holding off installing Windows 10 to my PC. In my case, I have a MSI B550 MOBO; and I’m installing Windows 10 thru my old iMac onto an old Seagate external hard drive (this should be okay, correct)? So when I boot up my PC with the...
  8. need help with new pc

need help with new pc: i recently bought a new pc, booted it up and it had 2 different accounts, i was fine and ive been able to use it perfectly fine. the other account however is the admin account that i dont have the password to. is there any way to access/ get rid of this account without...
  9. Need help with my new PC

Need help with my new PC: So I kinda messed up the setup of my new gaming pc bc I found a setting where you can change where new items are put to, like what drive or what not. And I had it to my 220gb HDD and the 900gb SSD that came built in and every game I installed went to the HDD, i am resetting...
  10. Need help with gaming on the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with gaming on the pc: Will i lose my progress on the games i have if i switch to another account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-gaming-on-the-pc/cccbca58-a004-47ed-ace3-5b842fb91697