Windows 10: need help with my time setting and troubleshooting

Discus and support need help with my time setting and troubleshooting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need help on how to permanently set my time without having to set every time I switch my system and also sometimes my system do hook that I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AISHA SULEIMANSALITH, Jul 8, 2019.

1. need help with my time setting and troubleshooting

I need help on how to permanently set my time without having to set every time I switch my system and also sometimes my system do hook that I have to long press the power button for it to shutdown and then press again to start.

:)

AISHA SULEIMANSALITH, Jul 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 8, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 8, 2019
  4. need help with my time setting and troubleshooting

Troubleshoot fix setting

Hi Francis,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• What is the exact issue are you facing?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • Do you have any issue with Internet connection?
    If you are facing issues with Internet connectivity, I suggest you to run the in-built Internet connections troubleshooter.
    Please try below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and open it.
    • Click on View all.
    • Click on Internet Connection.
    • Follow the instruction.
    Hope this helps. If issue persists, please reply with information for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

need help with my time setting and troubleshooting

1. need help with my time setting and troubleshooting - Similar Threads - need help setting

2. Troubleshoot: CMOS Date/Time not set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot: CMOS Date/Time not set: Hey folks! I'm getting 'CMOS Date/Time not set' as shown in the pic as I start my Windows 11 PC. I could log into and continue using the PC pressing F1 but it won't shut down unless I unable TPM 2.0 from BIOS which I have been doing every time for 3/4 days now. Please help.....
  3. Troubleshoot: CMOS Date/Time not set

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot: CMOS Date/Time not set: Hey folks! I'm getting 'CMOS Date/Time not set' as shown in the pic as I start my Windows 11 PC. I could log into and continue using the PC pressing F1 but it won't shut down unless I unable TPM 2.0 from BIOS which I have been doing every time for 3/4 days now. Please help.....
  4. Need help with my time settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my time settings: Hello everybody!I've recently received a new laptop, and I just can't get the time to sync up. Everytime I try, it just says time synchronization failed. I tried doing everything from this website...
  5. Need help with my time settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with my time settings: Hello everybody!I've recently received a new laptop, and I just can't get the time to sync up. Everytime I try, it just says time synchronization failed. I tried doing everything from this website...
  6. Need help with my time settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I need HELP with this... Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need HELP with this... Troubleshooting: [IMG][IMG][IMG]I put my, I think. 4 Cores up to 16 and when I pressed “Restart” it would your device ran into a problem BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO and all that. I haven’t gotten windows 10 key and done all that and microsoft login to it and it’s already ruined because I was told...
  8. BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting: Hi Microsoft Team, On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSOD. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqAhNMuZyKrSiCyw3z3Bn0Gex3Mz?e=kVkDP1 Regards, Michael...
  9. Help needed to Troubleshoot the error

Help needed to Troubleshoot the error: Dear MS Community, We are having some network related errors OPC communication alarms related to several servers connected through DCOM configuration in Server Client fashion. When checked from Windows Event Summary, we found one of OPC Server service crashed. We would like...
  10. My computer is seizing periodically. Need help troubleshooting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is seizing periodically. Need help troubleshooting.: I have a cybertron computer with i7 (6700K) processor (4 GHZ) and 16 GB of RAM, running windows 10. I'm have a lagging problem periodically. At the time of issue, I have have as little as two applications open, Excel and Firefox. 5 GB of memory is used of the 16....