Windows 10: need help with my time setting and troubleshooting

Discus and support need help with my time setting and troubleshooting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need help on how to permanently set my time without having to set every time I switch my system and also sometimes my system do hook that I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AISHA SULEIMANSALITH, Jul 8, 2019.

1. need help with my time setting and troubleshooting

I need help on how to permanently set my time without having to set every time I switch my system and also sometimes my system do hook that I have to long press the power button for it to shutdown and then press again to start.

:)

AISHA SULEIMANSALITH, Jul 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 8, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 8, 2019
  4. need help with my time setting and troubleshooting

Troubleshoot fix setting

Hi Francis,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• What is the exact issue are you facing?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • Do you have any issue with Internet connection?
    If you are facing issues with Internet connectivity, I suggest you to run the in-built Internet connections troubleshooter.
    Please try below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and open it.
    • Click on View all.
    • Click on Internet Connection.
    • Follow the instruction.
    Hope this helps. If issue persists, please reply with information for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

need help with my time setting and troubleshooting

1. need help with my time setting and troubleshooting - Similar Threads - need help setting

2. Need help troubleshooting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help troubleshooting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello people. I am not very experienced in viewing dump files, but I have been having an absolutely mind numbing issue when I attempt to play a game called squad, which has always worked in the past for me with the few and far between issues that crop up. Essentially I cannot...
  3. Need help with display settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with display settings: I am using File Explorer, and I have a number of separate sessions open, browsing different folders, so I can drag and drop contents from one folder to another. The problem is that the determining the boundaries of File Explorer Windows is very difficult, especially when...
  4. need help troubleshooting Work Folders sync failure on client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help troubleshooting Work Folders sync failure on client: Work Folders fails to sync for one of our users on a new computer running Windows 10 Pro (1809). The WorkFolders Operational log shows the progression of events below. #4 occurs within a minute of signing in. After #4 occurs the memory used by the WorkFolders process grows...
  5. Need help with languages settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with languages settings: Hi, When I left click the Language notification icon on the task bar, it shows me 3 languages: 1. EN – English (United States) – US Keyboard 2. FRA – French (Canada) – Canadian Multilingual Standard Keyboard 3. EN – English (Canada) – US Keyboard...
  6. I need help troubleshooting a new system build with no display.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help troubleshooting a new system build with no display.: I have: ASUS Prime - B250 Plus Intel Core I5 - 7600K 32 Gb Vengeance LPX memory EVA 550 Watt PSU 500 Gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD LG Blu Ray drive 1 Tb Western Digital Green HDD 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda HDD I put the system together with no problem. However when I went to turn it...
  7. I need help with the sound on my computer and have done the basic troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with the sound on my computer and have done the basic troubleshooting: is there a way to speak with a person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-need-help-with-the-sound-on-my-computer-and-have/ccd84ce4-8dee-44d9-ad08-71c064974024
  8. email setting help needed

in Browsers and Email
    email setting help needed: I have just got a new laptop with windows 10 installed I am not getting emails in the mail centre or the action centre despite that option turned on how do I get my emails to appear in action centre ????? 32554
  9. Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs

Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs: Hi all, this is my first post here. I need a little help with some problems I've been having in recent months; intermittent crashes and BSODs, the latest one occurring this afternoon. The problems arise mostly with two fractal art programs that I use. By their nature these...
  10. Need Help with setting up Windbg

Need Help with setting up Windbg: I seem to be suffering from a severe lack of knowledge and experience in this area. I am trying to read dump file created by Windows 10 but keep seeing errors about ntoskrnl.exe and symbol errors. I have gone through the tutorial by Golden. I notice the Executable search...