Windows 10: Need help with my Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection

Discus and support Need help with my Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have lost the first disc of my personal copy of Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection. I still have the original manual, as well as disc 2 but I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MTClemens, Apr 7, 2020.

1. MTClemens Win User

Need help with my Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection

I have lost the first disc of my personal copy of Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection. I still have the original manual, as well as disc 2 but I have lost disc 1 and now can't play the game or download it anymore! Is there any way I can get help with, and fix this issue?

:)

MTClemens, Apr 7, 2020

2. Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection

Some years ago I purchased Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection and there was an issue with the installation disc. Microsoft sent me a replacement disc with just Zoo Tycoon 2 on it. I had to install that first and then go back to the original Collection discs
    to install the expansion packs (endangered species, African adventures). I got a new computer and am trying to reinstall the game. I was able to install just Zoo Tycoon 2 from the replacement CD, but I can't figure out how to retrieve the expansion packs from
    the original collection CDs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MeghanClovis, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2: ZooKeeper Collection Won't Install

When I launch up the installer before it gets to the installer it says "couldn't get the setupenu.dll language code" After that I get this message "1628: Failed to complete installation" I own Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection and I wanted to get ZooKeeper
    Collection because I wanted a less complete collection. Can anyone help me?

BonnieStotz, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Need help with my Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection

I can't run Zoo Tycoon 2 : Zookeeper collection on Windows 10

Hello,

I have Zoo tycoon 2 zookeeper collection. I could install it on my computer but it won't run. I tried compatibility mode but it did not work either. I need help

DorianSepulcre, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Need help with my Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection

1. Need help with my Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection - Similar Threads - Need help Zoo

2. Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection Installation Issue: I recently bought Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection for PC, but have had no luck installing it. Every time I try I get to an install screen with a "removing applications" bar that fills half way, buffers for ~10 minutes, then suffers an error and stops the installation. I've...
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection issue: Twice now I've tried to open a saved Zoo Tycoon environment that I had spent hours "Playing" with and developing...only to be given a message that the file was corrupted or couldn't be opened for some other reason. Why is this happening? I'm sad, because I spent so much time...
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: Hello. I have a laptop with Windows 10, and I wanted to add Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection. Here's my problem: how can I open the files so that I can add mods? And how do I install it correctly? Any help y'all can provide will be appreciated...
  5. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection: I have original disks for the game and can provide barcode, but the game will not install. Disk 3 is faulty, when I check the files on disk 2 and disk 3 they are the same but disk 1, 2 & 3 are labeled correctly. Where can I obtain the correct files for disk 3?...
  6. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection: I have the CDs for the game, but now have a computer that doesn't have a CD rom. Is there a way to download the game without having to buy it again. I already bought the game once......
  7. zoo tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoo tycoon 2: hey i was hoping to get zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection on PC for my nephew to play on my PC when he comes over i can't seem to get it anywhere please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-2/5c08c6f2-1788-4ce2-b096-e988f9c72d6a
  8. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: I have the game Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection for Windows 10 Dell PC. I’ve had this game for 9 years and all of a sudden, while I was playing, it crashed and now it will not launch. It also will not let me uninstall or install it. Whenever I try to uninstall it says “Zoo...
  9. I can't run Zoo Tycoon 2 : Zookeeper collection on Windows 10

I can't run Zoo Tycoon 2 : Zookeeper collection on Windows 10: Hello, I have Zoo tycoon 2 zookeeper collection. I could install it on my computer but it won't run. I tried compatibility mode but it did not work either. I need help...
  10. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: I've tried everything to get this game to work. I've downloaded it from the internet and tried using the discs. It will run fine after I first install it but if I close it down it won't open again and I have to start the process all over again and loose all my progress....