Windows 10: Need help with NUC Windows 10 Displayport audio please

Discus and support Need help with NUC Windows 10 Displayport audio please in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a NUC 8i5BEH with Windows 10.0.18363 Build 18363. I have a Dell Ultrasharp U2719DX 27-Inch WQHD 2560x1440Monitor. The NUC is connected to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lend27, May 15, 2020.

1. Lend27 Win User

Need help with NUC Windows 10 Displayport audio please

I have a NUC 8i5BEH with Windows 10.0.18363 Build 18363.
    I have a Dell Ultrasharp U2719DX 27-Inch WQHD 2560x1440Monitor.
    The NUC is connected to the monitor via the Display Port, not via HDMI.
    In Windows device manager it shows Audio Input as "Dell U2719DX (7-Intel Display Audio".
    When I first installed windows 10, sound worked fine.
    After updating windows and loading the latest Intel drivers for my NUC, I rebooted and the sound disappeared.
    It still shows the same in device manager and in Sound Settings, but no audio.
    If run the same setup in Mac or Linux, sound works fine.
    It would have to be some type of Windows or Dell software issue I believe.
    Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    Len

:)

Lend27, May 15, 2020
  2. HEM
    HeM Win User

Hi and welcome!

Right click on Taskbar speaker icon, Open Sound settings, scroll down to Advanced sound options and check for outputs and volumes settings:

Need help with NUC Windows 10 Displayport audio please [​IMG]

3. entant Win User
    DisplayPort audio issue with Windows 10

I'm using a Surface Pro 2. After my upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I'm not getting any audio out from the DisplayPort.

I use DisplayPort to HDMI to a receiver. I've upgraded to the latest RealTek audio drivers, but it's not helping. Could there be a different driver issue at play?

Any suggestions appreciated.

entant, May 15, 2020
  4. Lend27 Win User

I have a NUC 8i5BEH with Windows 10.0.18363 Build 18363.
    I have a Dell Ultrasharp U2719DX 27-Inch WQHD 2560x1440Monitor.
    The NUC is connected to the monitor via the Display Port, not via HDMI.
    In Windows device manager it shows Audio Input as "Dell U2719DX (7-Intel Display Audio".
    When I first installed windows 10, sound worked fine.
    After updating windows and loading the latest Intel drivers for my NUC, I rebooted and the sound disappeared.
    It still shows the same in device manager and in Sound Settings, but no audio.
    If run the same setup in Mac or Linux, sound works fine.
    It would have to be some type of Windows or Dell software issue I believe.
    Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    Len

Lend27, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Need help with NUC Windows 10 Displayport audio please - Similar Threads - Need help NUC

2. No audio through DisplayPort

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio through DisplayPort: More specific:-My laptop is HP Folio 9470m, running Windows 10 22H2. There is no HDMI but DiplayPort on this device. Other video output is VGA.-I connect it through a DP to HDMI adapter, then to HDMI cable to the TV. There is video appear, but audio still only laptop built-in...
  3. No audio through DisplayPort

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio through DisplayPort: More specific:-My laptop is HP Folio 9470m, running Windows 10 22H2. There is no HDMI but DiplayPort on this device. Other video output is VGA.-I connect it through a DP to HDMI adapter, then to HDMI cable to the TV. There is video appear, but audio still only laptop built-in...
  4. No audio through DisplayPort

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issue with Windows 10 - Need help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows 10 - Need help please: Good Day guys,I recently updated to windows 11 from windows 10 home then suddenly started getting errors when playing games or heavy loaded media. My mouse then skips and disappears and then reappears and you also hear the sound when you first plug in your mouse to the usb...
  6. Issue with Windows 10 - Need help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Windows 10 - Need help please: Good Day guys,I recently updated to windows 11 from windows 10 home then suddenly started getting errors when playing games or heavy loaded media. My mouse then skips and disappears and then reappears and you also hear the sound when you first plug in your mouse to the usb...
  7. NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE?

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE?: I have a HP EliteBook with Windows 10 and I have NO SOUND. I have done troubleshooting and followed other suggestions online and still NO SOUND. CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?...
  8. Need help with the audio please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with the audio please: I don't know if it's an update issue from Windows or something else but the audio on my laptop suddenly stopped. I have been looking for solutions from google/youtube, done them all, still not working. in fact, it sometimes works for like minutes then stops again. I updated...
  9. need help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help please: I can't download battle net app on my pc to play blizzard games it wont even download it says on 1 or 2 percent and doesn't go up ugh please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please/85742886-788d-4482-ba68-682a568b0dae
  10. DisplayPort audio issue with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DisplayPort audio issue with Windows 10: I'm using a Surface Pro 2. After my upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I'm not getting any audio out from the DisplayPort. I use DisplayPort to HDMI to a receiver. I've upgraded to the latest RealTek audio drivers, but it's not helping. Could there be a different...