Windows 10: Need help with obtaining the newest drivers for my laptop. This error always pops up and I...

Discus and support Need help with obtaining the newest drivers for my laptop. This error always pops up and I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ky4ru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm296n/need_help_with_obtaining_the_newest_drivers_for/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ky4ru, Jul 6, 2020.

1. /u/ky4ru Win User

Need help with obtaining the newest drivers for my laptop. This error always pops up and I...

/u/ky4ru, Jul 6, 2020

2. i need help with my drivers error code 0xc000012d

the problem my laptop keeps crashing. every half an hour the screen flickers black and when I press the icons, they don't do anything. some error messages pop up from time to time, saying error code 0xc000012d, and in my notifications, it says I need to
    update or get a new display driver and check windows updates. when ever I try to update, it just says my drivers up to date, but those notifications keep popping up. my laptop is windows 10 home

NabilKhedarun, Jul 6, 2020
  3. error updating phone pops up but the error code is not listed I need help updating phone how can i fix it?

Hi i've been trying to update my phone but an error pops up tells me to resync the phone, to my knowledge i did and attempted three times but same message pops up then i did the seond step i was told to do but that doesn't work because my error code is
    not listed. how can i fix this problem?

By the way my error code is 80070424

AlexisMerritt, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Janning Win User

Need help with obtaining the newest drivers for my laptop. This error always pops up and I...

Bitdefender pop up error at restart

Every time I reboot my laptop (windows 10 pro), it does the normal 'restarting'
    then I get this pop up. If left alone it goes away, and the laptop restarts.
    The file BitDefender Threat Scanner.dmp in is not readable in notepad.
    Any suggestions on resolving this?

Need help with obtaining the newest drivers for my laptop. This error always pops up and I... [​IMG]

Janning, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Need help with obtaining the newest drivers for my laptop. This error always pops up and I... - Similar Threads - Need help obtaining

2. i need to get rid of a pop up ad program on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to get rid of a pop up ad program on my laptop: i some how got pc app store ads on my laptop, they just pop up and i have to exit out of them. they go over any program that is already running, but i cant find it in my task manager and i cant find whatever app or program is running it, how do i find it to get rid of it? the...
  3. i need to get rid of a pop up ad program on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i need to get rid of a pop up ad program on my laptop: i some how got pc app store ads on my laptop, they just pop up and i have to exit out of them. they go over any program that is already running, but i cant find it in my task manager and i cant find whatever app or program is running it, how do i find it to get rid of it? the...
  4. i need to get rid of a pop up ad program on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is this application WSHelper.exe this always pops up when i start my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this application WSHelper.exe this always pops up when i start my laptop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luaykashef [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/je8ksj/what_is_this_application_wshelperexe_this_always/
  6. I need help with my drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with my drivers: Whenever I boot up my computer and I look to see if I'm connected to the internet, most of the time I'm connected to the internet, it says "Internet access unavailable" and I forgot the command to download the drivers... I'm pretty sure it's not "DISM.exe /online...
  7. I need help with my laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my laptop.: The problems started a few days after I got my laptop, im not sure if its a virus or something else. But every time i started it up two cmds popped up one behind the other, then I decided to reset my laptop with a clean reset, and when I did a cmd popped up in the middle of...
  8. Need help disabling annoying pop-up

Need help disabling annoying pop-up: I am currently using Windows 10 and I keep having this pop up on the side. It's a grey box and it makes the windows chime whenever it comes up. It opens up usually when I open a new browser or tab. It says Virus & threat protection Threats found Windows Defender Antivirus...
  9. I need help with my laptop

I need help with my laptop: Okay so one year ago my dad bought me a gaming Asus laptop, everything went incredibly well until a virus got in, we cleaned the laptop and made a clean with fresh start, but now everytime I press the letter “T” it restarts automatically, does anybody know how to fix that or...
  10. Always pops up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Always pops up: cant create files.please check if you have permission to write to the instillation folder Always pops up on screen been 2 weeks now not sure what it's for, please can any one help...