Windows 10: Need help with odd autodimming feature on windows 10 pc

Discus and support Need help with odd autodimming feature on windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 in "Dark Mode" When go into something that displays in dark mode for example Windows Settings for a few seconds everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TamiD67, Apr 21, 2021.

1. TamiD67 Win User

Need help with odd autodimming feature on windows 10 pc

I am running Windows 10 in "Dark Mode" When go into something that displays in dark mode for example Windows Settings for a few seconds everything looks fine. But then the text begins to dim against the background and is almost unreadable.

Why is this occurring and how do I stop this from happening?

I see so many un-answered and mis-answered posts about this . . . before you tell me it is auto-dimming, I do not have that option to adjust.

Please see my device and windows specs in the picture below:

Need help with odd autodimming feature on windows 10 pc 3c12d6a5-1003-43df-ad6c-aaa281f766dc?upload=true.png

:)

TamiD67, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Need help with odd autodimming feature on windows 10 pc

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Need help with odd autodimming feature on windows 10 pc

1. Need help with odd autodimming feature on windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - Need help odd

2. Pc crashed need help it’s a windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashed need help it’s a windows 10: I installed a cd for Tp-link and installed it and boom my computer went nuts . I have all kinds of stuff now and nothing works. Please advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashed-need-help-its-a-windows-10/24be5589-1ba7-441c-92f4-5d75f86c0700
  3. Pc crashed need help it’s a windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashed need help it’s a windows 10: I installed a cd for Tp-link and installed it and boom my computer went nuts . I have all kinds of stuff now and nothing works. Please advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashed-need-help-its-a-windows-10/24be5589-1ba7-441c-92f4-5d75f86c0700
  4. Pc crashed need help it’s a windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help for recovery feature in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help for recovery feature in windows 10: Hello, im new here and sorry im not native english so pls help i really want to reset my windows, but im worried my original is loosing and also my files, is it possible theres a way i cnt loose my original and also my files? n btw im using laptop with first time a clean...
  6. Need help finding feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help finding feature: Some time ago I created this sorta 'way point' for my Windows incase anything goes wrong or anything I can go back to the state it was in some time again. But I forgot what this feature was called. It was something along the lines of 'mid point or point soemthing' it...
  7. Odd Windows 10 Crash Help?

Odd Windows 10 Crash Help?: [ATTACH] All I know is that when i start my computer up sometimes after doing a normal shutdown/restart from updates, my computer will have a chance of it freezing and then just having this funky looking Blue Screen with the usual :( and Windows had an error. I just got...
  8. Need help with some features

Need help with some features: I am not a regular Windows user and want to know 1) how can i can open all the files (like in windows7) in one window instead of separate files. 2) in the menu tabs at the top, Classic View has the drop down menus and the others don’t... formulas, page layout those have...
  9. Need help with odd blurry text in some apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with odd blurry text in some apps: For a long while now, certain apps will display a temporary blurry effect when the app is opened, focus is lost/gained, or info on the app changes. The apps that generally display this issue is : LOOT The entire text is always blurry when opening the app. Vortex The entire...
  10. Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!: I got the latest version of Windows but I need the latest OpenGL driver. Why? For some reason I can't find it, and my M.U.G.E.N and SRB2 don't support it without it. I've searched for hours on end, darn, I even spent a whole 24 HOURS looking for it. If anyone has it, tell...