Windows 10: Need help with odd blurry text in some apps

Discus and support Need help with odd blurry text in some apps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For a long while now, certain apps will display a temporary blurry effect when the app is opened, focus is lost/gained, or info on the app changes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Calon, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Calon Win User

Need help with odd blurry text in some apps

For a long while now, certain apps will display a temporary blurry effect when the app is opened, focus is lost/gained, or info on the app changes.

The apps that generally display this issue is :

LOOT
    The entire text is always blurry when opening the app.

Vortex
    The entire text is sometimes blurry when opening the app.

:)

Calon, Dec 27, 2019

2. Blurry text

I have read many topics and tried some of the methods were suggested. I don't know which one of them actually solved this problem but it doesn't matter because finally, it seems fine now. Anw, you can find all of those methods I've tried here:
    http://moretags.blogspot.com/2015/08...solutions.html
    Hope it helps!

darksoulpart, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Blurry text

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If apps appear blurry on your main display, these steps might help to fix them, so that they appear correctly:

1.Do one of the following, depending on if you see a notification that asks Fix apps that are blurry?

-If the notification appears, select Yes, open Settings, and then select Apply.

-If the notification doesn’t appear, select the Start button, then select Settings > System > Display > Advanced scaling settings.

2.On Advanced scaling settings, turn on Let Windows try to fix apps so they’re not blurry.

3.To see if Windows can fix the problem, close a desktop app that appears blurry on your main display, and then open it again.

Source:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/409136...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Need help with odd blurry text in some apps

Blurry text

Just wow. That guy seems to have copied/pasted my post here above (though he added some pics, let's give that to him).

Jormvngandr, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Need help with odd blurry text in some apps

1. Need help with odd blurry text in some apps - Similar Threads - Need help odd

2. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  3. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  4. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I keep getting blurry text in some apps

I keep getting blurry text in some apps: Apps like GOG Galaxy, Thunderstore Mod Manager, NZXT CAM, and a couple others have blurry text like this:Not just on sign in pages but everywhere in the UI as well...
  6. Text and images being blurry in some apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text and images being blurry in some apps: What’s going on here? Some text and images are blurry but when I hover over then they go normal but seconds later blurry again. Some apps like file explorer don’t have this effect. I want to know is there any way to fix this bug? Look closely at the corner of the onenote logo...
  7. Text and images being blurry in some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text and images being blurry in some apps: What’s going on here? Some text and images are blurry but when I hover over then they go normal but seconds later blurry again. Some apps like file explorer don’t have this effect. I want to know is there any way to fix this bug? Look closely at the corner of the onenote logo...
  8. Text and images being blurry in some apps

9. Blurry text in some apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry text in some apps.: I have Windows 10 64 bit Build 2004 with a 1920 x 1080 screen. In some apps Like Bit-defender or Task Manager the text is slightly fuzzy but, in most other apps Chrome, Settings, File explorer etc. the text is fine. I have re-calibrated the screen and checked the resolution...
  10. Blurry Text in some apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text in some apps.: [ATTACH] In some text seems a little blurry and fuzzy, creates irritation. Please help me in fixing this. Windows 10 V2004 Intel and Amd Radeon 430 Graphics card...