Windows 10: Need help with odd windows issues

Discus and support Need help with odd windows issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just completely upgraded my rig with asus z790-H board i9-12900k and an msi 3070, now the xbox and store apps say 0x803f8001 when launching apps/games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Brennan_26, May 25, 2024.

1. Need help with odd windows issues

Just completely upgraded my rig with asus z790-H board i9-12900k and an msi 3070, now the xbox and store apps say 0x803f8001 when launching apps/games also my windows keeps giving me errors in the control panel when trying to update ,had to replace my activation key after the build and everything I've seen so far from similar forum posts has not worked any advice would be awesome, also all non-windows apps seem to be working completely without issues

:)

Brennan_26, May 25, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 25, 2024
  4. Need help with odd windows issues

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 25, 2024
Thema:

Need help with odd windows issues

1. Need help with odd windows issues - Similar Threads - Need help odd

2. Need help with odd windows issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with odd windows issues: Just completely upgraded my rig with asus z790-H board i9-12900k and an msi 3070, now the xbox and store apps say 0x803f8001 when launching apps/games also my windows keeps giving me errors in the control panel when trying to update ,had to replace my activation key after the...
  3. Need help with odd windows issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with odd windows issues: Just completely upgraded my rig with asus z790-H board i9-12900k and an msi 3070, now the xbox and store apps say 0x803f8001 when launching apps/games also my windows keeps giving me errors in the control panel when trying to update ,had to replace my activation key after the...
  4. Need help with odd autodimming feature on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with odd autodimming feature on windows 10 pc: I am running Windows 10 in "Dark Mode" When go into something that displays in dark mode for example Windows Settings for a few seconds everything looks fine. But then the text begins to dim against the background and is almost unreadable. Why is this occurring and how...
  5. Odd Issue With Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Odd Issue With Windows 10: Hello, I'm hoping someone would be able to assist me with an odd issue that started occurring to me recently. Whenever I boot up my PC or restart it, instead of taking me to my user account to enter my pin at the lock screen, it automatically takes me to a different account...
  6. need help Windows Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help Windows Issue: so here's are my problem, so i've installed a win10 in my m.2 recently, everything went smoothly for a couple days and today just now it was booting up to an advanced repair and said that my windows os was not bootingup correctly. so i ran cmd and use chkdsk /r and a bunch...
  7. An odd issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    An odd issue: On a friends computer application files are getting the .exe file extension stripped off the name. Of course then they won't launch. Renaming the file and adding the .exe back onto the filename solves the issue temporarily but it happens again. What's even weirder is I can...
  8. Need help with odd blurry text in some apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with odd blurry text in some apps: For a long while now, certain apps will display a temporary blurry effect when the app is opened, focus is lost/gained, or info on the app changes. The apps that generally display this issue is : LOOT The entire text is always blurry when opening the app. Vortex The entire...
  9. Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!: I got the latest version of Windows but I need the latest OpenGL driver. Why? For some reason I can't find it, and my M.U.G.E.N and SRB2 don't support it without it. I've searched for hours on end, darn, I even spent a whole 24 HOURS looking for it. If anyone has it, tell...
  10. Odd Windows Sound Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd Windows Sound Issue: I was having trouble hearing out of my speakers on this new laptop. The volume was almost low enough I had to put my ear to the speaker to hear it. I uninstalled and reinstalled the sound device and made sure I got the latest drivers from HP but the sound is still very low. I...