Windows 10: Need help with Office 365 mobile on Android

Discus and support Need help with Office 365 mobile on Android in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have office 365 mobile on Android ver.10 cell. I can only get a different "header" to work the first two pages of a book I am writing. After the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by johnishere1214, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Need help with Office 365 mobile on Android

I have office 365 mobile on Android ver.10 cell. I can only get a different "header" to work the first two pages of a book I am writing. After the second header, the text in the headers remains the same. Desktops and tablets have a somewhat different format concerning Header settings. Those settings don't seem to work on my mobile phone which is new. There seems to be an Unlink feature to seperate a page from the previous headers which I don't see on my mobile. I've been trying to do this for 2 days.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

johnishere1214, Dec 16, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Office 365 September feature update 16.0.12026.20174 for Android Office

Source:

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Need help with Office 365 mobile on Android

Office 365 August feature update 16.0.11929.20198 for Android Office

Source:

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Need help with Office 365 mobile on Android

1. Need help with Office 365 mobile on Android - Similar Threads - Need help Office

2. Conditions to need Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conditions to need Office 365: Hi there!So I have used a Samsung tablet to write and due to it not being with Windows I needed to buy Office 365 to use Microsoft Office at all.But now I want to go for a Microsoft tablet but I don't know which one won't need Office 365 so I can use Microsoft office? I know...
  3. Conditions to need Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conditions to need Office 365: Hi there!So I have used a Samsung tablet to write and due to it not being with Windows I needed to buy Office 365 to use Microsoft Office at all.But now I want to go for a Microsoft tablet but I don't know which one won't need Office 365 so I can use Microsoft office? I know...
  4. Need help restore again microsoft office 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help restore again microsoft office 365: I need help! 1 month ago i tried to ask in here need help about my pc. After a long time i find my pc rarely blinkng for now even though i do nothing, i have 2 question: What cause my pc keep blinking? As i said for now my pc rarely blinking but i worry that this problem may...
  5. Help needed to remove Office 365 Subscription detail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Help needed to remove Office 365 Subscription detail: I have purchased a used Surface Pro 6 to use as a tablet. To prepare for my use, I installed a new copy of Windows 10 version 2004, removed all programs that I'd not use and rebooted the tablet. Cleaned the hard drive and removed all installation files and previous copies of...
  6. Office 365 Installation Help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 365 Installation Help: Hey, can you help me. I want to know whether I can install Office 365 which is paid version ofcourse on a pirated version of windows 10. Will it install and at the same time is it safe to install on a pirated version?...
  7. Introducing the Office mobile app public preview for Android and iOS Office

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Office mobile app public preview for Android and iOS Office: Today we are excited to share a new vision for how people get work done on a phone – a new app that’s ambitious enough to simply be called Office. Download for Android (public preview) | Download for iOS (public preview)* Vision for working on mobile devices We all rely...
  8. I need help activating my Office 365 app

I need help activating my Office 365 app: I am trying to activate my Office 365 on my Lenovo, it comes free with the laptop but it keeps asking me to purchase it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-activating-my-office-365-app/34457e78-b259-4e43-a9f7-1c6e62f4f4c3"
  9. office 365 for free on mobil phone

office 365 for free on mobil phone: Hello,My Windows mobile phone should use Microsoft 365 for free because of the small display. But every month I get ask for license and cannot change and save my office documents. How I can tell office 365 that my device is for free? When I click to register, I'm ask for free...
  10. Using Microsoft Office 365 on an android tablet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Using Microsoft Office 365 on an android tablet: I've recently bought the above and have installed in on my laptop, and would now like to be able to edit and see my documents on Word and Excel on my android tablet. I'm at a bit of a loss on how to achieve this. I've looked at the support given on the Microsoft website...